Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 19, 2016
I must have lucked out the day I decided to purchase this watch. I love that it's rose toned and the mother of pearl on the face makes it a standout timepiece. My only concern is that the band is way too loose for my liking. I am shopping around for someone to re-size it for me. My thought was to return it if I couldn't find anyone who could re-size, but now that I see how much it's now selling for, I will live with the loose band. Overall, I love this watch, loose band and all............
on June 29, 2016
Like the look of it and I like ceramic watches for daily use. It is extremely difficult to open with the type of deployment clasp on this watch. I have not had trouble with other deployment clasps before. My jeweler had a lot of difficulty sizing the watch as he said the pins were somewhat frozen. He was ultimately able to remove links but said that this was one of the hardest ones to work on.
on June 14, 2013
This is a totally beautiful watch. The mother-of-pearl face is very lovely. The watch is heavy however, a little clunky, and very loose. I haven't decided yet whether to leave it like that, or see if a link could be removed. The other drawback I would definitely bring to attention is that the setting knob does not simply pull out, unlike almost every other standard watch. You have to unwind it, counterclockwise, then it springs out on its own, then you can make the adjustments. Then you have to push it back quite firmly to snap it into place, and wind it back clockwise. So please, read the directions if you purchase this watch! Manufacturer does not accept responsibility if you damage it and it thereby becomes less water-resistant. The outside dial is marked "15...30...45...0." There isn't really any purpose for this, and the numbers don't line up (such as, the 0 does not line up with the 12), and if you try to realign it, it works its way out of alignment again somehow. There is no mention of these numbers in the instructions; customer service told me there is not any real purpose. In any case, I wanted a glowy, elegant, white watch which would not discolor with time, and this watch certainly fills the bill. Update: It does not keep the correct date! But I still love the look of the watch. Time is correct.
on September 30, 2015
Fabulous watch! Great value! Looks great and really dresses up your "game"! I had to have 4 1/2 links taken out by a watchmaker for $10, and it now fits perfect on my small wrist! I love it!
on May 31, 2014
There is no better word to use, but awesome. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and I wear it every day. Love it !!
on June 12, 2015
Love this warch. Looks good on, keeps good time and many ask where I bought it. Of course AMAZON.COM. Good price. Nice for summer with coloured clothes and great in the winter with black,navy or red. Glad I bought it.
on March 1, 2011
I received this watch in no time. Delivered very quickly. And it's beautiful. Really beautiful. I get many compliments on it. I also ordered the beige from World of Watches, and it's equally beautiful. These Swiss Legend, Karamica watches are so different, they really stand out. My mom keeps begging me for one of them. I guess I know what I'll be getting her for mother's day.
on March 10, 2014
This watch is absolutely gorgeous. My wife loves it! We took it to a workbench at the mall and they took a few links out for her. Seems to work perfectly fine. If something happens I will update it here.
on September 27, 2014
The watch was beautiful but was way too big for my wife. Had to return it.
on April 2, 2017
beautiful love my watch
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question