Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 7, 2017
Great watch for a couple of years. Now there is some problem with the clock's movement and it freezes around a certain time. I've tried contacting Swiss Legend to get warranty support under it's 5 year warranty. However the phone number listed on the Swiss Legend website doesn't work. And multiple emails to their info@swisslegend.com website have gone unanswered.
on September 16, 2014
Please don't buy this watch, so I can be one of the luckiest owner of this marvel!!!
Well, seriously: This watch is impressive. Since I opened the box, I've been amazingly surprised by the overall looking of it. Size is a good compromise between those people Who love XL watches and those ones Who like normal-sized instead. Surely much depends on how thick is your wrist: This watch fits perfectly to mine. Silicone band is comfortable enough for the watch to be worn every single day. A deal, truly.
2 helpful votes
on June 29, 2014
Great Looking and I'm getting compliments from the ladies. Keeping good time after a month. Things you should consider 1) the date is very small and needs a magnifier 2) No Day indicator 3) no alarms 4) the bevel doesn't seem to rotate but I don't want to force it, 5) the luminous dials work for a few minutes then fade fast, 6) the bands are thick and sturdy ... for the price the watch is good. I also ordered the white face and grey face watches as well. Same review.
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 23, 2014
This watch was a 14th birthday gift for my grandson. He looked very pleased when he opened it. Soon after, I learned that he didn't know how to tell time on an analog watch!!! What a surprise that was. His Dad said that now he'd have to learn. It never crossed my.mind!
on June 11, 2014
I am very picky about watch bands and they have to be comfortable. The band on this watch is great and it is supple. The watch itself looks very nice and is easy to read. For the price, so far this is a good purchase and I recommend it.
on September 30, 2014
I have been amazed at the beauty and perfection of this great watch. It is stylish and sporty, and the measurements are perfecs. I'm sure you'll buy another one very soon because I have really enjoyed. tanks
on August 26, 2014
I haven't worn a watch in years, however I choose Swiss because they make fine timepieces. I have not been disappointed so far,is to Naviagte, very comfortable. Have yet to test in the water.Very pleased!
on September 6, 2014
I do like these Swiss Legend watches. I don't think you can go wrong for the price. Plenty of styles and color combos to choose from. I started with one and i now own six.
on September 26, 2014
Great value for money. Would have loved it more if the case was a 52 or 55 mm. But overall you cant go wrong with this watch!
on November 6, 2014
My son found this too bulky to wear and while it looks good and was a good price, the size was too big for his wrist.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.