Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on September 19, 2014
OMG! I was sooo impressed with this watch I bought for my hubby! He wanted and orange watch and that's exactly what he's getting! Not only is it "manly", it's true to it's orange color that is advertised on amazon. Better yet, it's heavy duty, and the quality over the top! It even came in a really cool orange box. The watch itself was strapped around a pillow inside the box. Nothing shy of professional! And the price??? WOW!!! A fraction of the original price! I couldn't be happier!!!
I can't wait to see the look on my hubby's face when he opens it up tomorrow for his birthday! I love the "tire" textured band.
If you're looking for a good quality watch that's sporty, manly and heavy duty...and you like the color orange...this is the one to get.
on November 26, 2014
Through the good offices of Amazon I purchased a SWISS LEGEND-Sprinter watch . . . it arrived in excellent new condition very well packed and now firmly established in my family on my wrist of course.
What more can I say just I love precision in time from my years in the RAF(UK) working as an aircraft instrument mechanic and visiting Switzerland on many occasions and looking with great longing at the wonderful timepieces displayed but at that time my finances were on the wrong side of short.
Now at 79 I can look at my wrist and know that time is PRECISE.
Thank you Amazon for this opportunity.

TONY ELVIN.
on June 17, 2014
Excellent and well built watch, everyone loved it. And the strap colour isn't too much as I was afraid. Generally great all around watch.
on July 6, 2014
If you have a chance to pick this watch up should do it. Love it .
on July 25, 2014
This watch is everything I was looking for. Easy to read comfortable fit. Many comments on it. Highly recommend it.
on October 4, 2014
big watch well made highly recommend would probably buy this brand again in the future
on December 7, 2014
Gift for work mate on his bucks night. It went down a treat
on October 30, 2014
I love it . It's very quality watch. Thank you so much.
on October 6, 2014
Very cool, very comfortable, and gets lots of compliments.
on July 20, 2014
I love this watch, I actually bought two of them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.