Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 21, 2014
I really like this watch! its BIG and HEAVY! I think this watch looks GREAT and works very well. I love skeleton watches, while this one isn't what i'd call a skeleton, it DOES have cut outs for the date wheel that are skeleton-ish, pretty cool without being overly skeleton. Some people think skeletons are over done at this point, i tend to disagree :). Keeps time very well, i really like the chronograph function, which works well also. no complaints. I'd buy it again knowing what I know.
on July 7, 2016
I like this watch a lot, but it is large and heavy. Also the blue highlights tend to limit what you can wear with it from a fashion stand point. But it's a nice watch and well made. I've bought other Swiss Legend time pieces and have been pleased.
on May 11, 2014
Awesome size, but the crown dial hits your hand and seems to dig in and the silicon strap isn't very flexible. But the watch is beautiful, works amazingly, and is overall an attention grabber. Loved it. Just didn't like the strap, not super comfortable at times. Giving it a 4/5
on March 12, 2014
I received this watch yesterday and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Based on its price point, I would put it against my higher priced watches, first you will notice its color combination of light blue to black to be a winner, overall size is perfect, a real beauty.
on January 31, 2014
100 % conformable, i like it very much

Perfect fit and the quality is remarkable

it's not easily configurable, manual is generic and don't include the specs for this model
on December 9, 2013
Great Watch !
Looks good sits well on the hand and it works great , thinking of getting another color too.
on September 21, 2014
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2014
The watch is too large and deliver time is too too long. I order the watch at 2/12/2013 but received it on 27/12/2013. It is not acceptable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.