Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 31, 2012
I purchased this for my husband and he loves it. It is oversized. It is also on the heavier side. My husband has smaller wrists and it is not a problem for him. Some people will not like this because it is so big. Others may not like it because of the style. If neither of these things are a problem for you, you will probably love it. It is a well-made, high quality watch.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 27, 2012
At this time I satisfy for the product that I received, I recomend this product, excellent delivered at time, excellent quality of the product. I used this product everyday.
on February 13, 2013
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He's 6'9" with a big wrist and this watch actually fits! and it doesn't look tiny on him like so many other watches he's tried. I would recommend this watch to guys who may have trouble finding watches with long enough bands, or to those who like a big watch face. Keep in mind though that it is definitely a big over sized watch.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2012
This watch was nice but very OVERSIZED....if you have an average sized wrist it will not fit very well as it will look very odd.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.