BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 7, 2014
I love Swiss Legend - this one, although a very nice watch, is a bit big, even for me. This is the second in this series that I have. The first one didn't seem this bulky. But, for those of you who like them, you can't go wrong with these watches. They are extremely well-made, sharp. I always get compliments. The only reason I didn't rate this one as a five star is purely a taste issue.
on December 5, 2012
This is a big face watch that has good size. This watch is very comfortable to wear.

Gave this watch 4 of 5 stars because the only "downside" (if you'd call it that) is that the silicone band and silicone around the face picks up dust/lint very easily. Especially if you are wearing a sweater.

I would recommend this watch or any of the other colors for that matter. It was a good add to my watch collection.
on December 30, 2014
Way too big on the wrist. Looks a bit odd actually, but the price was good and it does keep good time.
on January 19, 2013
It is an excellent piece of design product worth buying this product ...!. I highly recommend it. The whole buying process very good and the product arrived undamaged.
on December 25, 2012
Excellent quality - a VERY nice watch. It's really well made - a nice strong watch. Everyone that has seen it compliments the watch.
on November 2, 2014
I get a lot of attention everywhere I go wearing this watch!
on September 17, 2012
This watch is Big, Bad, and Bold! Everytime I wear it I get several compliments. I love it, wear it a lot, and will get my moneys worth.
on April 19, 2015
perfect

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.