YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on December 19, 2012
This is an outstanding watch but there is only one problem. It's hard to read at night. The face screen is so dark that it renders the watch useless in the dark. It has an illuminated dial but the hands are not illuminated. Here's why I rated it a four (4), this is the coolest watch, period. It looks great, it has weight, and it's large on your wrist. The band is made of some rubber compound and when you wear it people will ask questions. Anyway, I have my smart phone for the time.
on November 25, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my husband. The color is great, the watch is bigger than I thought it would be but that is a plus for me. The reason I rate this low is because it does not work. So now I have to find someone to replace the battery and pay for that, or deal with the return process if it is not the battery.
on December 24, 2012
this watch sits tall,but at the same time it fits my thin wrist.It is not heavy and it rides easy on my wrist.
on July 23, 2014
I love this watch so much.I purchased it in four different colors.It is well made and very comfortable to wear.It is a attention grabber!!
on December 22, 2013
great stylish watch....getting a lot of kind words to how cool i look and I am now that I bought this
on February 15, 2013
If you like so big watch, this is for you. Very nice and bright color, but too big for me.
on October 28, 2014
So far so good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.