YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on May 3, 2014
I chose this watch as a gift for my boyfriend's 25th birthday. First off, the watch was delivered a day early which was a pleasant surprise. When I opened the package the watch was displayed in a large presentable Swiss case. The watch looked even nicer in person than on the computer screen. This is a gift I am very proud to give! I would definitely recommend this for someone who is looking for a sporty yet sophisticated watch. You won't be disappointed. I chose this brand of a watch because if something mechanically goes wrong with it, a jeweler won't turn you away. Unlike Fossil watches, I have learned that most jewelers won't touch them. Plus I have read that Swiss watches hold up extremely well!
After looking for a lot of watches y decided on this Swiss Precimax, the watch came very good packed, with all original material and specifications offered, all hands and hour markers glows in the dark, has a nice weight it is not painted, has a nice black tone too. Will upgrade in some months to check for the quality but it's a nice watch for its price. Doesn’t come any manual but is the less important for me as I don't need to chronograph my activities.
on November 21, 2014
Beautiful, heavy watch, but at night, forget it, you'll need more than a little of light to see the time. Need to use tritium, if it wants to be a truly successful watch...unless you don't care about not being able to tell the time at night.
on December 27, 2014
I just received this watch as a Christmas gift from my wife and I love it. the watch is big and heavy but looks fantastic, I don't have large wrists but it still looks really nice on. If there's one thing that I'm not sure about it's the second hand, it stops at twelve o'clock every few hours and I just push the top pusher button to restart it, not sure if this is a feature or something else. I just finished writing Precimax about this issue and will update my review when I get a reply. As far as looks and solidness and so far it,s ability to keep accurate time I give it an A+. Love it, my wife has great taste.

Just heard back from Precimax about the large second hand stopping every few hours and like I suspected it's normal function considering that the small dial second hand never stops , here's what Precimax said. " The traditional "second" hand on this watch actually acts as the chronograph second hand. This hand will not move unless you have engaged the stop-watch feature". Hope this helps, again I love this watch, works and looks great.
on April 9, 2014
He wanted something versitle, manly & athletic.
He loves this watch & wears it almost everyday.

I have purchased him so many watches over the years & this is by far his favorite.
on June 12, 2014
This watch is great. Unbelievable quality for the price. It is big and heavy but solid. Never knew this maker existed and will order a couple other styles. If you like big & heavy, go for it.
on October 16, 2014
very good purchace
on March 28, 2015
A bit expensive considering that i bought the same model over a year ago for half the price but still it's a great watch. Quick delivery.
on November 15, 2016
Watch didn't work. The original packaging was dirty and dented. Had to return.
on November 4, 2015
a nice looking watch. I got it a year ago. it still works great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question