|Item Weight||1.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 2 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||BGCSBK|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BGCSBK|
Swiss+Tech BodyGard 5-in-1 Multi-Function Emergency Tool with Key Ring
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Spring-loaded point breaks car side windows for fast escape in an accident, fire, submersion
- Safety Blade Seat Belt Cutter quickly cuts seat belts to free drivers and passengers
- Powerful sonic alarm signals for help with loud dB
- High Visibility Flashing Red Distress Light to signal for help
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I bought one, tried it out as best I could, and eventually just rejected it to my junk drawn.
- The glass breaker does provide real force, with no exertion on my part (it put a good sized ding into wood).
- The blade is as sharp as a new pair of scissors. (Having fiddled with seat belt strap fabric in the past, I can tell you that the fabric is designed to be cut resistant, but not cut proof. Starting a cut takes a bit of a sawing motion with scissors, and I'd expect the same here.)
- The lights are what I expect from a basic keychain light. They're bright enough to help you search for something you dropped, check under the hood, or find your jumper cables. If you use it as an emergency beacon, passing cars would be able to see it if they got close, and weren't inattentive. Obviously, if you have road flares or a heavy duty flashlight, you'd use those, but not everyone does.
- The size is suitable for a pocket, but better for the center console, glove box, etc. (Anywhere within easy reach of driver and passenger.) Double sided velcro could mount it elsewhere if you prefer. You could keep it on a keychain, but it would be bulky.
- It's light, I wouldn't mind carrying it.
I would buy this again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sent this to all my driving children,. They akk love it. Takes away the fear of driving off the road and being trapped under water. A must with electrical controls.Published on January 24, 2013 by Donald A. Kuhlman
I bought one of these as a emergency tool for my car. I quickly found out that this is not fit to be the emergency tool. Read morePublished on July 6, 2012 by Owais
For such money it is possible will buy Flashlight, and a knife. If that that happens it the goods to you will not helpPublished on August 5, 2010 by bado
I bought 4 of these and one does not work. I tried replacing the battery but that didn't help. How can I return or replace this article?Published on February 17, 2010 by Gerald W. Quan