|Item Weight||0.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||ST66676|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST66676|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.50 shipping
Swiss+Tech ST66676 Polished SS 6-in-1 Utility Key Multitool for Keychain for Auto, Camping, Hardware
|Price:||$8.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Order it now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Swiss+Tech ST66676 Polished SS 6-in-1 Utility Key Multitool for Keychain for Auto, Camping, Hardware
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$0.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 6 x 1 in||4.5 x 5.3 x 1.3 in||1.3 x 1.89 x 0.24 in||0.12 x 1.96 x 0.79 in||5 x 6 x 1 in||1.12 x 2.38 x 0.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.48 ounces||0.5 lb||3.2 ounces||4 ounces||3.53 ounces||2.5 ounces|
The Swiss+Tech Utili-Key 6-in-1 Key Ring Tool is a lightweight self-locking tool that securely attaches to your key ring. It features a flat screwdriver, bottle opener, Phillips screwdriver, serrated and straight knife blades as well as a micro eyeglass screwdriver. It is compact and convenient to use.
Swiss+Tech represents a quantum leap in the art of micro-tool making. They're compact, easily transportable tools that combine craftsmanship and innovation to create a new category of patented consumer products--Key Ring Tools.
Unlike all other multi-function tools, many Swiss+Tech tools have a patented, quick-release, integrated locking system that attaches to any key ring, thereby eliminating the need for an additional ring or belt holster. These innovative, high-quality, light-weight products fulfill a common need--having the tools you need when you need them. They make a great gift.
The Utili-Key 6-in-1 multi-tool is lightest and most compact multi-use tool ever developed. This ultra-light, durable and precision crafted 6-in-1 mini-tool has a straight knife blade and a serrated cutting surface, a flat screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a micro-sized screwdriver, and a bottle opener, and weighs in at an amazing 0.5 oz.
The tool makes minor repairs, assemblies, installations, and hundreds of jobs an easy undertaking. The patented quick-release design easily snaps to your key ring, and just as easily releases for multiple everyday tasks. Ideal for indoor or outdoor activities and emergency situations, this tool comes in handy on the road and at home.
What's in the Box?
Swiss+Tech Utili-Key 6-in-1 Multi-Tool with:
- Flat Screwdriver
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Micro-Sized Screwdriver
- Straight Blade Knife
- Serrated Blade Knife
- Bottle Opener
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
However, I purchased a two pack from this Amazon listing (seller was DawningView), and the quality of the tools was atrocious!
I could tell before opening the blister package that something wasn't right. They looked...different.
I opened a package and found that the tool was indeed of low quality.
-The blade was dull (both the straight and serrated part)
-When locking the tool closed, it was loose, and would wiggle freely. This could cause the tip of the blade to cut my pant pocket (or even me).
-The metal itself was uneven! Just look at my photo, the metal that makes up the screwdriver is not straight. It's even worse on the tool that I didn't open yet. You can see that just under the serrated blade, the metal is sort of 'wavey'. It looks even worse in person.
The three utilikeys I had over the past 5 years have had none of these problems.
I ended up buying another one from my local store, and the difference is huge.
**Note the circles in my 2nd image. Those circles are NOT present on the crappy models I received. It's possible that if you don't have those circles, your utilikey is a fake/counterfeit, that or it came from a very, very bad batch. If you receive the same thing, request a refund!
I was amazed at how incredibly sharp the blades are, they aren't messing around.
The size of the utilikey really fits nicely on my key chain, it doesn't stand out anymore than any other keys do, which was an initial concern I had.
The screwdrivers are great in a pinch, obviously not something you'd want to use to do a project with, but when you need something right then and there to take a screw out or tighten on your glasses, this thing couldn't be more convenient.
It's actually sort of a pain to open, HOWEVER that is a GOOD THING. I have zero fear of this falling off my key chain ring, as you need to be very intentional when opening it. So I'm glad it's as sturdy as it is.
All in all, for the price, it is totally worth it, really superbly convenient, and great quality top to bottom. Couldn't be happier with it.
• Packaging is nice. Instead of just listing every tool, the tools are diagrammed on the package. You don’t have to hunt and peck for the tools. Also, the item is nicely secured in the packaging.
• The size and weight of the item allows you to put it on your keyring or necklace and not add much bulk or weight. The item weighs .5 oz.
• The serrated and straight blades were both very sharp. Serrated edge cuts through thick cardboard boxes, straight blade cuts paper. No idea how long the blade will hold the edge.
• A sturdy little tool, no bending or flexing when in use.
• This item is very hard for me to open. I struggled with it the first time. It gets easier with use, but is still difficult and requires both hands.
• Because the item takes two hands to open, you might drop your keys while opening it from your keyring. This is no big deal as long as you are aware of it. I forgot about it being attached to my keyring a few times and my keys fell to the ground. If you are preoccupied when you pull this out, you might not notice losing your keys.
• The straight edge and the serrated edge are both so short that I don’t see them being useful very often. They are blades of last resort.
• The eyeglass screwdriver is a little too large for the 2 pair of glasses I tried it on. However, many YouTube reviewers said it worked great for them.
This item is for you if you need a redundancy tool. Great for stocking stuffers, glove boxes, mini first aid kits, etc.
This item is NOT for you if you are looking for a primary tool, survival item, or tactical item. It simply isn’t designed for that kind of use.
Overall, I give it 5 of 5 starts because it does everything it’s supposed to do, the description matched the item, and it's just what I wanted. I may buy a few more to spread around.