|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||ST81011|
|Batteries||3 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST81011|
Swiss+Tech ST81011 Black/Red 3-in-1 BodyGuard Auto Emergency Escape Tool with Glass Breaker - Set of 2
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Spring-loaded emergency hammer automatically deploys when pressed against side or rear window
- Sharp safety blade frees both driver and passengers if seat belts do not unlatch
- Bright white LED safely unlock the car door or house; light the way; signal for help
- Attaches to keychain; rear-view mirror post or sun visor arm for quick, easy access when needed
- These multitools are great for women's or men's gifts for automotive or personal security - comes in a convenient 2 pack, one for each car
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
A simple QC check would have changed this from one star to at least 4 stars. Now I worry when the working one will break.
I got the for my wife a son.
I got another brand for them and I am using the working one. If it break I have a serrated pocket knife with a pommel in my pocket.
They are advertised as able to go onto your key chain. But the mechanism for securing it isn't very solid - so they don't stay on the key chain very well. On the other hand, they're a bit bulky to carry around with your keys anyway, and I don't know of another competing item that can be reliably kept on your key chain. So I'm still giving them the full five stars.
My recommendation is that you have folks keep these in the glove box or within easy grabbing distance of the driver's seat (assuming the seat belt is buckled and locked in place).
2 for $13
love the small size, perfect to fit in your hand and easy to hide.
Put one in you hand an bang on the glass!! Smashes windows very easily!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Broke after six months on my keychain. Given the price, I guess I should have expected that.Published 1 month ago by Rodney G. Wollam
I hope these never need to be used but if they are, I believe they will get the job done. They are a bit smaller than I expected but I don't expect that to be a problem.Published 5 months ago by Angela
I hope we never have to use these, but they look like they'll do the part.Published 8 months ago by Liz