New Swiss Travel Products Black Tri-Fold Nylon Wallet With Zippered Coin Compartment
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- New Swiss Travel Products Black Tri-Fold Nylon Wallet With Zippered Coin Compartment
- With 4 credit card slot holders inside the wallet. Open Dimensions are 9.75" L X 4.5" H. Closed dimensions are 4.5" X 3.25".
- Single money holder slot inside the wallet.
- S-Kross by Swiss Travel Products logo on outside the wallet.
- Famous Swiss Travel Products Brand.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
New Swiss Travel Products Black Tri-Fold Nylon Wallet With Velcro Safety Closure And Zippered Coin Compartment. With 4 credit card slot holders inside the wallet. Single money holder slot inside the wallet. Swiss Travel Products logo on outside the wallet. Famous Swiss Travel Products Brand.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Dimensions of the wallet make it large enough for bills (foreign and U.S.) but small enough to fit easily in pants pocket.
2. Wallet opening is a left to right velcro pull, making it natural for a right-hander to open (with bill opening upright).
3. Easily accessible sleeves in front/middle portion for credit cards and drivers license. Sleeves hold cards snug so they don't fall out when wallet turned upside down.
4. Durable material and double stitching will hopefully allow it to last a long time, yet very light weight and relatively thin depth even when filled with cards and bills.
And the card holder is very lose...your CC can really slide out unless you put a few of them in there.
ago and it was stolen at a slumber party. The following Xmas bought him
this very well made SWISS wallet and he has had it to this day! Reason being,
the wallet has a non removable tag SWISS.............obviously no one else
in his group has one! Score one for granny.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My dad loved it. It was the only wallet I could find that fit his style with all the necessary compartments for him (and he is picky!)Published 6 months ago by Mason
I purchased this wallet for two reason: A decent amount of pockets for cards and the coin pocket. I really need a coin pocket in a wallet because I hate carrying coins in my pant's... Read morePublished on July 7, 2013 by Motiur
Wallet is made of very thin nylon. Poorly sewn zipper compartment. Zipper was not sewn all the way across compartment which allows coins to fall out. I would not purchase again.Published on September 7, 2012 by Old reliable
This is a very small wallet which is made from very flimsy material. With my driver's license, ATM card, 3 credit cards, and 10 $1 bills in it, I have to struggle to get the... Read morePublished on September 4, 2012 by Jack
It is a good everyday wallet. It is simple and compact. The inside is a little bit flimsy, But that's what you get for a ten dollar wallet.Published on July 18, 2012 by Noah
not happy. cheap junky product. Got a better velcro bi fold wallet at the 99 cents store for a dollar. better off to keep shopping around.Published on January 13, 2012 by David J. Stomp
I bought it as a decoy wallet for traveling overseas. I like it so much that I went ahead and use it as my wallet at home too. Read morePublished on November 25, 2011 by greyhk