Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on June 30, 2013
I Purchased this set three months ago and have been on three trips. I've only used the small and medium size bags so far, but they are holding up very well. Love the convenience of 4 wheels, and on this set they are very sturdy. This is my second set of Swiss Gear luggage; the old set was with me for more than 4 years. So when I found myself in the market for another new set of luggage after purchasing a different brand last fall only to have problems with the spinner wheels after 4 trips, I was eager to return to Swiss Gear. By the way, my last set of luggage by the brand that begins with "sam" was destroyed (lost zipper pulls, scratches and nicks, broken wheels) within 4 trips - darn those airport baggage handlers. A BONUS - the small and medium bags store easily into the largest so the set is easy to store in my walk-in closet. So far, so good!
on December 2, 2013
We bought this set for a 2-week vacation in Europe and the spinner wheels definitely helped in navigating through the streets including brick and cobblestone ones. The bags are light, easy to maneuver, and nicely designed. I was able to put my iPad in the front outside pocket of the smallest one, which we used as a carry-on. All three of them held up well to the brunt of multiple airline handling. Now I can't imagine traveling with my old non-spinner luggage! They all fit together so storing them as a single combined unit in the closet is convenient!

For those concerned with meeting luggage requirements, the total linear length (including the wheels) of each luggage are: 45 inches, 54.5 inches, and 62 inches. I was initially concerned that the biggest one might exceed the maximum requirement but the wheels merely add 1.5 inch to the advertised linear length of 60.5 inches, so the actual total linear length of 62 inches met our airline's baggage requirements.

The only thing that could have helped is if the smallest piece has a suit compartment. We might just buy one of those padded garment sleeves (ex. Eagle Creek Pack-It Garment Sleeve).
on March 24, 2014
This luggage is covered in a beautiful, high quality fabric. It is very light in weight and the wheels glide easily. The padded fabric handles on the top and side are very comfortable, and the telescopic handle also works with little to no effort. My only complaint about this is that I wish it had more inside pouches; but that's not a deal breaker. I can't wait to use it!
on September 18, 2014
This is our second set of Swiss Army suitcases and they are so durable and these are extremely light weight. Glad I purchased them.
on May 15, 2013
Quick shipping. High quality. Lots of compartments. Swivel wheels are great! Bought it for my son's graduation! Very durable and also light weight.
on January 1, 2015
I didn't realize that the pieces fit inside each other! Flew to Florida with Christmas gifts and was able to fly home with the medium suitcase packed inside the largest! Same good quality as other pieces by this company. The smallest bag does NOT have a laptop storage compartment, however
on January 1, 2015
I fly 300,000 plus miles a year and Swiss gear hold up better than any other brand.
on January 6, 2014
When I got them in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised. They are more durable and lighter than I expected. It makes traveling fun again! Can't wait to see how the airport handles them.
on January 27, 2016
Great luggage! The color is very true to the pictures and it is very light!
on March 1, 2016
Best luggage ever would never buy any other

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.