Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wenger Travel Gear NeoLite 20" Exp. Spinner
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on January 25, 2014
I purchased this to replace/augment a 22.5" carry on I already had. To my horror, it is EXACTLY the same size, at almost 23" tall. Indeed, the box it came on has the measurements 23X10X15. This is simply not what the amazon description said, and is not suitable carry-on size for many airlines (Delta, US, American).

Having said that, this is seemingly a well constructed and nice piece of luggage. It just doesn't fit my needs.
55 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2013
I ordered this one because I like the one I bought for my husband so much. It is extremely lightweight and very roomy. I prefer this over my Samsonite carry-on. We love the spinner wheels. I wanted the exact same piece in red but had to order the newer model. I'm not sure I like the layout of the front pockets but will test them soon on my next trip! I have taken this bag everywhere and it is extremely durable! i even use it for 1-2 night trips as I can get everything in it including snacks and drinks and it is still very light!! No more duffles and shopping bags. I am a female and I can get everything I need for a 5 day trip in this bag and my packback and not have to check luggage!
on December 31, 2012
This is an outstanding, product! It's light weight, goes in all directions too! Fits overhead storage real well! Go ahead Buy it! You can't go wrong with this SwissGear, product.
on May 14, 2013
All our luggage is SwissGear. It's the right price, and holds up remarkably well. We had this bag for several years (5+) and were still using it. However, we left it in the trunk of a cab so needed to buy a replacement. After looking at other options, we ended up ordering the same bag we had before.
on November 6, 2012
I enjoyed using this little carry on. It can ride smoothly and easily in all directions, fits well the luggage compartments on the planes and is pretty spacious. It was a big improvement from my previous "ESPRIT". Great buy!
on October 30, 2013
We bought two of these suitcases to take on a recent trip to Europe and were very pleased with them. They're designed to maximize the use of the inside space, and also have the outside pockets to aid in organization. The small waterproof pouch inside is a nice touch, but we didn't need to use them this time.

We traveled for 12 nights with just these suitcases and a small tote/travel bag each, and didn't check anything on our outbound trip. We had also packed an extra nylon duffle to accommodate any extra purchases for the way home, but we didn't even need it. Somehow, in addition to all of our stuff we were able to fit in a bottle of wine, two cans of olive oil, a bottle of grappa, two new pairs of shoes, two scarves, and several gifts for family and friends!

The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the zipper on one of the suitcases tends to catch a little.
on May 12, 2015
Too large to carry on for international flights. This suitcase is beautifully made but failed to comply with the most basic international baggage measurement. It should not advertised as a carry on luggage.
on August 24, 2013
I decided to try a less expensive suitcase this go around. I have problems with the zipper pulls breaking off on Travel Pro and I had a Hey hard size which got all scuffed up and it was also sometimes too small. I wanted a spinner carry on, this one had good reviews so I decided to try it. I really like it! the size is good and the front zippered outside pocket will hold my laptop. Very good buy for the money!
on January 26, 2015
Best review I can give on this bag. So I purchased this bag for my girlfriend, we take many small adventures and like so many try to save money where we can. We needed a bag that was large enough to accommodate for what she would bring on a 4 day max trip (which any bag is never large enough) and needed to be able to be brought on as a carry on. This bag was just that, the bag is large enough to fit what my girlfriend needs, of course I might have to take some of her stuff in my bag, but with so much room in the bag it allows for most of her belonging to fit inside. Now we have caught many small puddle jumper plane (smaller planes I know that can not be the actual names) and the over head is never large enough, even for a backpack much less this bag, but we have never come into problems with the bag, The wheels are sturdy and even rushing through LAX to catch a plane the wheels made it easy for her to pull the bag behind. My only complaint is that, I have an older swiss bag and the front most pocket was a larger pocket and I kept more inside (dirty clothes on the last day so not to touch any clean clothes) and this front pocket is a 1/4 of that size, it will fit a shirt and underwear if needed, but thats nit picking the bag and the quality is sturdy and my girlfriend has had many compliments on the bag, yes a bag, by other that they want one just like it, it does not get heavy on one side and tip over and the handles make for easy throw in the over head and the zipper are large and sturdy as well. Hope this helps.
on July 26, 2014
Fabric and construction is holding up well on my regular trips to and from Europe! The spinning wheels make it easy to handle when going down tight aisles of a plane. Fits nicely in overhead compartment of larger planes (I haven't tried on small planes). The extendable zip area only allows for about one inch of extra space on top. I have had other suitcases which allows for more space. Great suitcase! I liked it so much that I bought the larger model as well! My only improvement would be to allow more space in the extendable zipper.