Swissmar Borner V-Slicer Pro Mandoline , 7-Piece Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7-piece mandoline set with plastic frame, food safety holder, 3 blade inserts, rocket insert holder, and holder base
- Includes 7mm blade, 3mm blade, and thick/thin reversible slicing blade; slice different thicknesses, julienne, or shred
- Incredibly sharp surgical grade, German-made stainless steel blades
- Safety holder secures food with stainless steel prongs and helps keep your hand protected
- Protective storage caddy safely holds all components while not in use; rinse under running water after use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An inexpensive alternative to a professional stainless-steel mandoline, the Swissmar Borner V-Slicer Pro makes it possible to quickly, uniformly, and safely slice and julienne vegetables and fruits. It also shreds cabbage and neatly dices potatoes, tomatoes, and onions. This 7-piece set includes a tough ABS plastic frame, food safety holder, 3 blade inserts, rocket insert holder, and holder base.
For safety, a holder firmly grips food with stainless-steel prongs so fingers are protected from the German surgical-steel blades, and the three inserts accompanying the device lock in position. The inserts act as a guide for slicing against the V-frame's knife that reverses to create slices either 1/4-inch or 1/8-inch thick. It also comes with a thick/thin slice insert that has a "0" position for safe/protected storage. You can perform 9 different cuts with the 3 inserts, including cube, slice, shred and julienne. The rocket insert holder safely stores the two inserts with blades while not in use, and it also functions as a drying rack. Rinse under hot or cold running water immediately after use.