Swissmar KF-77041 Classic 8-Person Raclette with Reversible Cast Aluminum Non-Stick Grill Plate/Crepe Top, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reversible grill top
- Serves eight people
- Variable heat control. Enamel base finish
- Eight heat-resistant spatulas
- Dimensions, 4.50 Length, 3.50 Width, 17.50 Height, Weight 9 pounds
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Swissmar has been providing quality products and service at affordable prices for more than 30 years. Swissmar has expanded their own brand of Swissmar products to include items such as raclettes, fondues, wine accessories, bamboo boards, cheese knives and accessories. You can now find Swissmar brand products in many countries around the world.
The Original Raclette... Unmistakably Swissmar!
Don't just host the party... join it! Memorable dinner parties with family and friends are easy.
If you're new to the idea of Raclette, allow us to introduce you...because you're going to love it! Let everyone's culinary creativity shine with this fun and versatile table top appliance.
- 1200 Watt Heating element / variable temperature control
- Available with a Non-stick Cast Aluminum Reversible Grill Top or Granite Stone Top on Model KF-77045
- Non-stick Reversible Grill Top can be used for Crepes, Pancakes, Fajitas, Quesadillas and more
- Comes with 8 Heat-resistant Spatulas; 8 non-stick raclette dishes and a user manual with recipes
- Non-stick Raclette dishes have handles that stay cool to the touch
Crepes and Pancakes Flip with Ease
Perfect for Grilling Meat, Fish and Vegetables
Granite Stone Top Available on the Model # KF-77045
Comes with user manual and recipes
Add variety (and good taste) to your next dinner party by introducing your guests to healthy and delicious raclette grilling with this classic raclette grill. The nonstick surface grills your favorite meat, seafood and vegetables while your cheese and sauces broil to perfection below. Includes 8 raclette dishes and dish holders and 8 heat-resistant spatulas. The variable heat control helps assure perfect results, no matter the dish. Includes a recipe booklet full of delicious ways to get started. Imported. 5Hx14Wx9-1/2D". Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Unless otherwise indicated, this product is manufactured for North American electrical standards and is intended for use in the United States and Canada.
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy a unique and casual dining experience with your Swissmar Raclette, which is considered to be the latest trend in tabletop entertainment. Try a traditional raclette recipe, invent your own grilling sensations or create mouthwatering crepes on the reversible grill top. The possibilities are endless.
The Swissmar Classic raclette is equipped with the following:
- Variable temperature control
- Reversible non-stick grill top. Perfect for grilling and making crepes
- 8 raclette dishes
- 8 heat resistant spatulas
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We use coconut oil spray on the hot plate and it does make a difference to the cooking process. It's billed as an 8 person but I would disagree, we have had 6 adults use this and there is just the right enough room so I don't think 8 would be feasible.
I would give this 4.5 out of 5!
Definitely happy with this product and have had many a fun evening introducing friends to this European style of cooking. Picture shows the table with food (there was also another table off shot with all the meat and fish ect!)
We have used this to cook things like thinly slice sweet potatoes, shiitake mushrooms, left over corn on cob that we cut off and lightly fry. In fact, it turns leftovers into fun meals. You are limited only by your imagination.
When I read you could buy another top for eggs, pancakes, and crepes, I ordered one, and it, too, is amazing. We don't eat store bought eggs-we get them from a friend who has pet chickens that are never killed, and it fries up perfect eggs. Pancakes are yummy and the crepes are light. We throw our veggie sausages in the trays to cook, and if we have leftover broiled potatoes we cut them up and cook on top on in tray.
The most amazing thing about both cooking surfaces is you don't have grease to clean up. No splatter! Ever. And it is virtually smokeless. We have a smoke detector over the table where we use the raclette and it has not set it off once.
Now, what to know is why no one has not made a regular kitchen stovetop that cooks with this. I would buy a new stove in a jiffy!
My son chose to have raclette for his birthday party. What you see in the picture is kids having fun and willingly eating vegetables and fruit.
Most recent customer reviews
We had dinner several times and it is lots of fun