Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
On-Off Switch Start-Stop Push Paddle Large Red Button 110/220 HY56
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brand New - Unused Parts Top Quality, Generic Aftermarket Part
- Includes One (1) Push Button Switch as pictured
- Large Table Saw Push Button Switch for Table Saws Features an Emergency Stop Cover.
- Switches are commonly replaced parts in power tools. A switch handles all on/off and variable speed functions. They also have a role in electric breaking; they can momentarily reverse electrical polarity. Because switches use mechanical internals, they tend to degrade and wear out over time, eventually requiring replacement.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Note: Some common signs of a broken or failing switch are: The tool will not start when you use the switch, or it requires multiple tries to turn on, until eventually it refuses to start at all. The variable speed function and electric braking aren't working properly Voltage / Amperage :120 volts - 35 Amp - 2 HP - single phase Voltage / Amperage: 230 volts - 20 Amp - 3 HP - single phase Voltage / Amperage: 208 volts - 20 Amp - 5 HP - three Phase Voltage / Amperage: 230 volts - 20 Amp - 5 HP - three phase Voltage / Amperage: 480 volts - 15 Amp - 10 HP - three phase Replaces Part Number: HY56