Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Switch: A Super Book On Behavior Change

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 17, 2009, 5:16:31 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 17, 2009, 5:22:21 PM PDT
This book is certain to be a bestseller - and it deserves to be! As a magazine editor, I got an advance review copy of Switch in October - and having read it cover to cover over the course of two days (it's hard to put down), I'm strongly recommending in to our readers. There's no shortage of books on behavior change, but this is one of the few I've read that is deeply researched, masterfully written AND highly practical. Referencing all kinds of real-life stories and fascinating scientific research, it distills the most effective strategies for making change in areas as diverse as weight loss, relationships, business and public policy. For anyone who is looking to make a change in his or her own life - or within an organization, society or the world in general - it's an incredibly helpful (and also highly entertaining) book. Check out our review in the January issue of Experience Life magazine and listen to our podcast with author Chip Heath at www.experiencelifemag.com. I suggest pre-ordering the book (due out in February) because it will be a huge help to anyone working on resolutions or any kind of life change for the new year.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Oct 17, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 17, 2009

This discussion is about
Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip Heath (Hardcover - February 16, 2010)
4.7 out of 5 stars (897)