- Size (LWH): 4 inches, 1 inches, 7 inches
- Weight: 1.44 ounces
SwitchEasy Runaway Nike+ iPod Sport Kit Shoe Adapter (Crystal Clear)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fits ANY Running Shoe w/ laces, NEVER RELACE AGAIN!
- Easy Access Power/Preflight Button
- Built in Storage Space for Nike plus Receiver
- Comes in 5 Awesome Colors Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red, Crystal Clear, White and Black
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Easy to take on and off shoes in an instant. Just pull and turn to unclip from your laces. Yet it's quite secure as it locks on.
2. It has an easy access button so that you can turn your sensor OFF when not in use to save its battery. The marware doesn't do this.
3. comes in many crystal colors to match your shoes (perhaps not really important)
4. the newer 'crystal' version is a slight redesign which is more secure, rugged and easier.
5. comes with a cap for the ipod adapter, that fits snugly in the RunAway for easy storage of the whole nike+ipod gadget.
I tried running with the sensor under the footbed, but that didn't really work, and I'm not a Nike shoe guy. So, this clips easily on to my Saucony and Brooks running shoes. Yeah!
6. I now have 900 miles on her and it's still a rock solid holder. No problems. Not flimsy
7. The clip also works fine on the strap of my Vibram Five Fingers KSOs. So, another benefit as some holders require shoe laces.
Note that the case even has a button on the bottom so that you can deactivate your pod when traveling by air - very handy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a great way to track your progress. I never go for a run without it. Very unobtrusive and easy to hook on your shoe.Published on June 9, 2014 by WndWest
Great product, is perfect if you do not run with Nike shoes, is so easy to use and fit perfect in any king of runninbg shoes. I like it a lot.Published on May 15, 2013 by Jonathan Franco
My wife loves it. She uses it with her iphone 3gs and it works every time. She has been using it for two years and hasn't had any problems or issues.Published on November 27, 2012 by K. Benoit
I have used this adapter on all my runs. No more pods in the shoe pain. So happy with this product.Published on December 19, 2011 by dbjay
Excellent shoe adapter. Keeps my Nike sensor protected from the elements and holds it in place. I highly recommend this product to anyone.Published on November 28, 2011 by N. Panlilio
I purchased this product after doing my research and reading reviews. I didn't want to deal with velcro getting stuck to my laces or lacing the product onto my shoe, so I decided... Read morePublished on November 3, 2011 by Jay L. Sanders II