Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EIGHTBIT Swivel Car Rolling Ride On Car - Indoor / Outdoor - Red
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Color: Red|Change

on January 19, 2015
We ordered 2 of these cars, mostly because of the smooth wheels! My 3 kids ride these all the time in the house & the other wheels were so noisy. Great product and received very quickly! Great customer service :-)
on March 10, 2014
So far it's holding up well. We had 1 last year which broke. It also wouldn't work outside on rough surfaces. This 1 works everywhere!
on November 6, 2013
We love these swivel cars!!!! They are absolutely great for smaller kids who are too little to ride a bike. My two-year old LOVES his car and with it he can nearly keep up with his siblings on their bikes. They could use some nicer wheels but you get what you pay for. All of our kids just love these and fight over the few we have.
on July 26, 2013
This toy is fantastic! I bought it for my 7 year old granddaughter for her birthday and she loves it. It was easy to assemble. Takes no batteries and is light weight. It only took her a few minutes to figure out and she was zooming up and down the street. Spinning circles and having a great time.
on January 28, 2014
Bought this for my grand-daughter who is a little young for it as she is not yet two but lots of slightly larger kids zoom along on these. I snagged a smart silver one which is quite rare and am very happy with the purchase. She probably won't be into it for another few months but I know she will love it. It arrived superfast and was well priced. Nice item and very professional seller who had packed it securely. I am extremely happy with the transaction. Note that the front wheels are not meant to hit the ground except in use. It can go fast but the design makes it safer as it is close to the ground. I think a little helmet would be a good idea (she has one) so will need to work on her so that she associates the helmet with the ride!
on April 21, 2014
I bought two of these for my 18-month-old and my 3-year-old. My 3yo loves it and can get it moving very fast, my 18m doesn't really get the swivel motion and uses her feet. It seems to be the favorite of all their sit-ons & scooters. We use them both in the house and in the driveway. We have had no traction issues with the wheels that were included. I put them together in just a few minutes, but they handles kept slipping until my husband tightened the bolts. I just wasn't strong enough, but he fixed the problem immediately and we haven't had an issue since. Overall, I'd highly recommend for the 2-4 year old range. Not sure about older kids... Some places say it's rated to 150 pounds, but I'm not sure about that - it's hollow and felt like I was breaking it when I tried. Definitely a kid toy.
on January 8, 2014
We ordered two different colors for our niece and nephew for Christmas. The dark blue car had the new wheels that make it flow very easy. Luckily we looked at the cars and I returned the silver car and ordered another dark blue car. The new wheels truly glide and make the car very fun. The wheels make a huge difference. The old wheels would not glide. The new wheels are similar to roller blade wheels and are safe on indoor hardwood floors.

My niece and nephew loved. My 14 year old son was sad when it was Christmas, he played with the cars until Christmas in our house and loved riding the cars. My 14 year old is 5'11" and 140 pounds and had no trouble riding.
on January 12, 2014
Got this for the grandson for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. They call it the "Wiggle Waggle". He is six and even takes the nine month old for rides and the baby loves it too, (Of course this is under Mom's supervision). They have hardwood floors in their house and it works great on them. I would absolutely recommend this if you have hard floors for them to ride on.
on November 3, 2012
Kids of all ages love this thing. Our daughter is 8, son nearly 10, and they LOVE this thing. Every kid that comes to the house hops on it. But do yourself a big favor and replace the wheels with razor wheels. It's easy to do and will make this thing quiet,plus the better wheels will save your floors if your kids ride it inside. We bought the swivel car and really don't see a difference from the Plasma.
on April 24, 2014
We love these! We bought 4 of them. Super fun, great quality we bought the first one for our son and then wanted to join in on the action. He's 2 we're in our 30's - it's a lot of fun. He uses them daily and the kids from the neighborhood come over and play too. They hold a lot of weight and are bright fun colors. Would definitely buy more to build our collection.