Swivel Store Organizer Storage System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Just slide and swivel for easy access
- Keeps spices organized in less than 4 inches of space
- Same size as a cereal box to give you more room in your cabinet
- Holds 20 standard size spice botles
- No installation
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. While the unit technically does STORE your spices in only 4 inches of space, it requires nearly twice that to function properly. This means you need a lot of (wasted) dead space on either side and defeats a lot of the purpose for using it. I'd thought I'd be able to set the two of them side by and make efficient use of the space but this prevented them from swiveling and made it difficult to reach the spices in the back.
2. The two pull out segments only swivel in one direction each (one to the left, one to the right). They need open space on the outside of the cabinet to swivel into. Because my microwave sticks out past the front of my cabinets right next to the spice cupboard, this prevented it from opening fully on that side, even with only one unit it the cupboard.
3. Only about two thirds of my spice bottles even fit. Regular size McCormick spice bottles (both the plastic and glass ones) work fine, but that's about it. Mrs. Dash? No. SunBird? No. Neither do the larger McCormick bottles. Half size McCormick bottles fit but the sides that hold in the bottles keep you from reading the label and you can't stack them because the top one falls out when you pull out the shelf so that wastes a lot of space.
4. OK...this is just my personal opinion but the side view (the one you see when you open the cupboard door) is really ugly.
So, nice idea in theory but in reality it doesn't work as well as it could. Mine are going back and I'm going to try the 18-Bottle Spice Organizer with 3 Drawers (White 8.5"H x 8"W x 10.75"D) instead.
I've become a great fan of Penzeys spices and am branching out to try new cuisines so I've amassed quite a collection of bottles to store. For me, this unit will serve tolerably to store things I don't use much. For other potential buyers, I'd recommend it only if you use a spice brand such as McCormack or Spice Islands since their bottles are narrower and five bottles will fit on each shelf, and if you are willing to handle it gently. It can be a space saver. I won't return it, but am not thrilled either.
The swivel aspect is really neat, but because of it, there needs to be a few inches of clearance around the front of the spice rack. Otherwise you will be required to move everything to be able to access the spices. I don't know if I would recommend it for someone with limited space.
Second thing is I paid extra for the heavier duty version. What a joke...flimsy plastic.
Third, there were 8 light-weight metal bars with a short L at one end and a slot running down the center and no instructions on what to do with it. Tried to fit it on anyway I could and no go.
Fourth, the thing may be only 4"x4" in size, but it won't even hold a frontier spice jar measuring 2"X2" square X 4 1/2" tall. I have 30+ of these jars filled with herbs and spices that I wanted to organize in my limited space cabinets, but it won't fit this nominal size jar! On top of that I could see even if the jars fit it was going to be difficult to remove them from the non-stable unit (the only way this thing could ever be stable is if you nail or screw it to the bottom of the cabinet).
Now, I have to figure out how to return these useless things and get a credit on my credit card. Save your money and buy something better and sturdier!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use these for my spices in the kitchen, and this product is also great for storing my Essential Oils in my book case. Amazon has the best price on this item I have ever seen.Published 29 days ago by Lenora Van Tine
One of the few As Seen on TV items to work. Although you do have to balance your spices in the rack to make sure it doesn't tip out, it's nice for small apartment kitchens. Read morePublished 1 month ago by YepYepYep
Too tall for my kitchen cabinet and didn't hold very many of my spices, but it works for my medicines and fits in my bathroom vanity cabinet!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I now have three of these. I find that I only need 1.5-2 inches between them to get them to swing open correctly - I have all 3 on one shelf with my spices. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Oregon Mtn Family
these work better that the others ones I had purchased that pulled out as 1 pieces vs. these that each side pulls out separately.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
These work well in any kitchen setup. I own several and Amazon saves me trips to kitchen supply stores.Published 2 months ago by Pirate Mama