- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 17.7 x 16.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005RU8CFI
- Item model number: NNT06
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #547,421 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Swix Norwegian National Team Collection Tri Pack Boot Bag and Backpack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1600 denier ballistic Duralite PU packed with diamond weave rip stop all cold crack proof
- Large top load main compartment with two small accessory pockets on the outside and organizer front panel
- Tuck away mesh hammock holds helmet when needed
- Loaded with features and adjustments
- Designed and produced for team Norway's elite athletes
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||16.24 x 17.72 x 13.78 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.75 pounds|
The all new Norwegian National Team collection is loaded with useful and technical features. Super tough materials combined with the best features available for fit and function make this a great pack. The tri-pack design carries ski and snowboard boots efficiently. This is a fantastic price for a pack of this quality.
Top Customer Reviews
"Yes, it is." I replied with a big smile.
I love that this bag is so big. If you are on a trip and need extra room to meet the luggage weight limit and you are willing to check your boots anyway this is an excellent bag. I like to bring a lot of stuff on my trip so I don't have to buy it at the resort (kleenex packs, hand warmers etc.) and this bag works very well for me.
There is only one down side and that is that none of the compartments, including the larger ones, can be locked. I used some plastic zip ties but still could not lock one of the boots. I wouldn't expect the smaller ones to have this feature but it a nice option to have for the three main compartments if the bag is checked. Otherwise I think it's perfect.
1) It's not really red/orange like in the product photo. It's a cooler, more magenta red which I prefer less.
2) There is no chest strap, and believe me, you will wish it had it.
3) On some bags, the top zip has a flap where you can stick a coat or towel, and that would be a nice change to this one.
Stuffed, mine weighed in at 35 lbs. :) Awesome. And it survived being checked in. Enjoy.
After about 20-30 ski days the seams and zippers are holding up great.