2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Swonder Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, Ultra Durable & Steady, 11'6" or 10'6" Long 32‘’ Wide 6'' Thick, Full SUP Pack with Adjustable Paddle, Backpack, Leash, and Pump for Youth & Adult
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
$50.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INCOMPARABLE STABILITY & LARGE CAPACITY BOARD: When fully inflated, the board is 11’6" long 32'' wide and 6'' thick, which makes it extremely stable on the water. Combined with the Non-slip soft deck, elastic bungee design, and a heavy-weight capacity, you can do whatever you want on the board! Some activities include water touring, water fitness, fishing and etc.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE & RIGID: Our board is constructed with military-grade PVC with a drop-stitch system, resulting in a very durable product. When fully inflated to the recommended 12-15 PSI, the unique drop-stitch technology allows the air pressure to distribute evenly across the top and bottom surfaces, forming a stable deck. Our iSUP is firmer than most of the others in the market, so you can use it for a longer time without replacing a new one.
- EASY STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION: The paddleboard comes with a high-capacity backpack, which can pack the whole set and weighs only 30 lbs., Experience the convenience you will feel traveling with the Swonder iSUP set without worrying about storage. After wholly deflated, the board can be rolled up to a compact size with a cinch strap, allowing it to be stored in a car trunk, wardrobe, boat locker or under a bed!
- HIGH-QUALITY FULL RANGE OF ACCESSORIES: Our iSUP set includes a super light-weight aluminum alloy paddle, GRI high-pressure hand pump, 10‘ coil safety leash and a GRI detachable central fin. That means you won't have to hunt down extra accessories, and that you can hit the water right away! All accessories provided are of high quality and specially designed to match the color combination of the board, making them not only useful but stylish as well.
- 30 DAY RETURN GUARANTEE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Enjoy one of the most popular water sports in the world with Swonder. We stand behind our products 100%, offering only the highest quality inflatable paddle boards constructed of the highest quality materials. Feel safe in your purchase with a 1-Year Warranty for the board as well as a no-hassle 30-day free return. If you have any questions, contact our friendly customer support staff!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Details Make Perfect:
More Details on the Board Design
Detachable Central Fin: The board comes with a big fin which is much thicker and firmer than the most offering in the market. It can add more stability and maneuverability while paddling.
Mounted Bungee: With the durable and adjustable bungee mounted on the deck, you can conveniently and safely hold all your gear while paddling.
Nose/Central Handles: With the handles mounted on the front and central board, carrying the board is a breeze!
Large EVA Deck Pad: A Large EVA deck pad provides you with an optimal grip, while being soft and comfortable.
Portable for Easy Transportation
The paddleboard quickly inflates or deflates for easy storage and transportation. After rolling up to a compact size with a cinch strap, you can pack your iSUP into the provided backpack to transport or store it to anywhere you want. It doesn’t matter if you’re taking a road trip or hopping on a plane, you still can enjoy paddling when you reach your destination!
High-Quality and Durable Board
Multi-fun for all skill levels
Exploring with kids
SUP Yoga makes body more fit and charming!
Let's bet who is the fastest? Join us today!
Complete Accessories by Swonder (repair kit included)
1 x Pluminum alloy paddle
1 x GRI high-pressure hand pump
1 x GRI removable fin
1 x Travel backpack
1 x 10’ coil leash
|Swonder 10' SUP Set||Swonder 10' SUP Set||Swonder 10' SUP Set||Swonder 11'6" SUP Set||Swonder 20 PSI Electric Auto Pump|
|Inflated Size||10’ long 32‘’wide 6'' thick||10’ long 32‘’wide 6'' thick||10’ long 32‘’wide 6'' thick||11’6" long 32‘’wide 6'' thick||NA|
|Item Weight||17.2 LBS||17.2 LBS||17.2 LBS||21.6 LBS||NA|
|Max Load||275 LBS||275 LBS||275 LBS||300 LBS||NA|
Material: PVC, EVA, Drop-stitch
10'6" long 32" wide 6" thick
or 11'6" long 32" wide 6" thick
10'6" Board: 20 LBs
11'6" Board: 21.6 LBs
10'6" Board: 275 LBs
11'6" Board: 300 LBs
The paddle is constructed with 3 pieces, allowing you to adjust the length by yourself.
Adjustable length: 68 inches to 88 inches.
Two modes: a. Set up the cap for faster inflation. b. Remove the cap for high-pressure inflation.
1. Make sure that inflation valve core is in the "up" position before inflating the board.
2. Always wear the safety leash when paddling.
3. Put the protector on the two small fins after each use.
4. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact swonderdirect Customer Service at any time.
Recommendation: If you want to inflate your board faster, we recommend our 20PSI 12V Digital Electric Air Pump for you, search B07TY9X6NF to get it.
Product detailsColor:Lava | Size:11'6''x32''x6''
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : May 17, 2018
- Manufacturer : Swonder
- ASIN : B07D5241N8
Best Sellers Rank:
#298,243 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #131 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After ordering, the package came on time with Prime shipping. The contents were all intact and secure. There was a strong plastic or flu odor at first.
I was able to achieve 12PSI after pumping for about 5min. Each stroke became increasingly more difficult after 12PSI and I was simply too sweaty and impatient to try to reach the max of 15PSI.
12PSI seemed to be firm enough for 250lbs of rider on flat water. For choppy conditions I would definitely spend another 5min to try to get those extra few PSI.
We took this up to Cave Rock on the East shore of Lake Tahoe and and a blast. I took it on a pontoon boat and we were able to inflate it on the deck. Very convenient.
My friends and I took turns doing laps around the rocks riding solo and tandem. It is easier if the passenger is in front and prone. It also helps is the passenger is not heavier than the paddler.
The water was fairly flat with the occasional wake from nearby boaters. The Swonder handled smooth enough for a comfortable paddle. Wakes higher than 2ft were a challenge and it took some time getting used to the overall softness in those rare instances.
The width of the board was sufficient for someone attempting a few simple yoga poses (cobra, downward dog, warrior 3).
The board has of touring shape. The tracking is fine and with 4-5 solid strokes I could feel the board was planing. I noticed there is a tad of rocker on the bottom which makes it nicer than some other no name brands in the $200 price point. There are better options if you’re looking for a board to take into surf, rapids, windy conditions, or open ocean paddling. But, for flat water recreational paddling this is an excellent board that won’t break the bank.
The 3-piece paddle is hefty. I didn’t weigh it but you will notice the weight after a few minutes. I may consider upgrading to a carbon travel paddle in the future.
The removable center fin is also on the beefy side. Another possible upgrade item for the future.
The deck pad is comfortable and offers sufficient grip without being abrasive.
At the end of the trip I asked myself, “would it have better to not paddle at all or to paddle an iSUP?” and I was glad I had the board with me.
Packing the board away took about 10min. I wiped it down and let the air out. Don’t be alarmed at the loud hiss of the compressed air being released at first. If you use this on the beach, make sure not to get sand in the valve area and also rinse off any salt water.
I admit, I was pissed, and wrote a very negative review, but the Swonder customer service made it all go away. I contacted them about the fins, and they said they hadn't had time to put those up for sale, but they would, and reading my review said they would send me four fins, gratis to fix me up. So, if you break a fin, or even if you don't (would be easy to loose...an extra is recommended as the board is pretty useless without a fin), you can go to swonderdirect.com and purchase extras for $10. I am very happy with the product (it's very stable, even going through rapids), and even happier with the customer service.
It actually developed a slow leak along the seam on the right upper side of the board several days after I wrote the original reveiw . We have followed all care listed in the guide. We patched the slow leak as directed . Now there is a second slow leak. We are a little disappointed, especially since it was my husbands birthday gift and I'm still paying it off. I contacted the seller to see if there are any options for us. I still do like the product.
Absolutely in love with this paddleboard ! Well worth the money. I had several people tell me inflatable was a huge waste of money and are generally poor quality . This board is anything but poor quality . Well built , it maneuvers significantly easier than the typical lake rental . I was able to learn how to stand and get around very easily . Its wide enough to offer stability with several jet skis and boats around us.