Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 5, 2015
Comfortable and works excellent with any touchscreen; smartphones, tablets, in-dash car screens, ATMs... but they are not for snow, rain/wet conditions or extreme cold. You'll need a second leather glove with touchscreen tech on top to be fully protected from mother nature.
on March 13, 2013
Decided to buy this gloves despite the negative reviews. Was surprised with the quality of it. They fits well (medium size for my 18 cm long hand) and keep my hands warm. It's consist of 89% of Australian wool. Don't know how they will perform in the strong cold, so far I'm satisfied and would highly recommend it.
on January 5, 2013
It is so much easier to use these gloves. I used to have to take off one glove to use my iPhone or iPad. Not any longer. I like that the gloves are treated for use on all fingers, which enables me to type using all my fingers. Some gloves only treat two fingers and a thumb for use with touch devices, which doesn't allow for keyboard typing. My only complaint is that they are woven (like a mitten) and the wind goes right through them. For extreme cold, I recommend using a liner underneath these gloves.
on December 17, 2011
Was very happy to be able to order these because they kept running out. Must be a hot Christmas item. However, when they arrived, they were much too small. I had ordered the medium, but they weren't even close. I will replace them with a large though. They are very attractive and work great.
on February 17, 2013
Yes these gloves work when using your phone. The swype function is cool but the gloves have no grip on them what so ever!!! Hard to swipe your phone when you cant hold onto it! I would suggest going to find a different glove with some finger grips. I recommend the Head version of these kind of gloves. These are just glorified stretch gloves that don't really keep the chill out or give you the grip you need.
on December 16, 2014
Not for extreme warmth but better than nothing at all. Works nice with cell phone. No problem getting touch screen to recognize touch - very receptive!
on December 16, 2013
You would be better off buying cheap gloves at the dollar store, these are as chincy as they get, just with the swype capabilities. I returned them hours after receiving them. Very easy return, had a refund within 2 days
on January 4, 2016
Kind of cheaper looking than I imagined but they really work!
on May 3, 2016
these are fantastic
on February 7, 2015
the touch pads work great in cold weather.however for wool gloves they are too damned cold.