BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 15, 2015
I love these headphones. Really good quality for the price. I bought these for my three and two year old. We had a flight and the children headphones I purchased weren't loud enough on the plane. These were perfect.
review image
on September 4, 2015
Cables disintegrated in less than week. Had purchased 2 pairs and and cable covering basically started falling apart after normal use in less than a week.
review image
on May 11, 2017
Below is my original review. I have since been able to do a 'no questions asked' return. I am awaiting the replacement headphones and will amend my star rating back down or further up depending on how the replacement headphones do.

These were our second set. The first ones worked great and died honorably in the service of being mishandled by our kids. So we didn't hesitate to buy them again. But in this case, they had changed the microphone bit, and this promptly fell apart. The pictures show the new one (purple) and the sturdy old one (green). There was no child or rough handling involved. You can see the cable still bends from the folds from behing packaged. Maybe this was just a bad batch with improperly assembled plastic ... ? I hope we can get a replacement or a refund.
review image review image
on August 2, 2017
Wish I could give zero stars. They broke before they could even be used. I bought these for my daughter for school, and school hasn't even started yet. The plastic on the mic area just randomly fell apart (as pictured in another review) in my hand while organizing her bag. Now the wires are exposed and I have to buy another pair. I wish I would have read the reviews before buying these, but I just bought them cuz she wanted something with purple and I didn't wanna spend a fortune. I honestly did not think they would be this cheaply made tho. Very disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2017
I bought a few pairs of these for my classroom about a year or two ago. I am so disappointed to say that two pairs have stopped working. I fiddled with them, had people look at them to try to make them work but unfortunately, they are dead. As many of you know, teachers spend a lot of money on their classrooms and I am one of those teachers. I really hoped these would have lasted longer than they did. My students used them with the iPads and were kind & gentle with them. If you are considering buying these, just be aware that they might not last as long as you hope.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2015
Best headphones I ever had, except they sent me different product, came with a microphone which I did not want, see pictures below. The microphone bothers me a little but becuase it is near my ear, and I do not need/want it there, I thought there was just the yellow audio chord and that is it. I am ordering new headphone which hopefully are like ones displayed in picture with no microphone. I would have returned it, but did not notice there was a microphone until a few months after I ordered it, and opened the package. I have used these same headphones (without a microphone for a smart phone) for years, they are the best headphones made I think. If you order these, they may send you headphones that have a microphone instead of the ones displayed. The second picture shows the model number AUD63033, exactly the same model number as in the picture on this page, except, my yellow headphones came with a microphone I did not want.
review image review image
on June 28, 2012
I am so happy with these headphones! I needed something that my autistic son would wear while on the computer. He is super fussy about what he wears on his head, so I was prepared for these to not be a winner. But, for the money, it was worth a try. I'm so glad I did! He put them right on and has worn them with no problem ever since. I also tried them and they are very comfortable and the sound is great. Definitely a bargain considering what I saw elsewhere.
on December 27, 2015
We bought two pairs of these headphones. One pair arrived broken--the switch on the cord was popped off exposing the curcuitry. We electrical taped it back together. The second pair had the audio connector come apart within two days of use. It was made of plastic. On all of the other headphones I have owned the 3.5mm or 1/8" connector is metal. Really disappointing. Do not purchase.
on March 9, 2017
I ordered two of these: One for myself and one for my good friend. I got mine and they work perfectly. Unfortunately the pair that went to my friend arrived with a broken speaker which meant she had to return them and it made me feel really bad since they were a gift. For the price I really love mine. They're comfortable and they work very well. Hopefully the replacement pair will work.
on September 28, 2014
these are amazing they are also my second pair I had my first pair for a year and half they worked amazingly until I fell asleep and got them caught in my hair I ripped the cord out but they are great I can still fix my other pair I'm just to lazy to to solder the little wires back in place but I love these they block out my teenagers constant complaining and for the price they are better than even the bose headphones I bought at best buy I will never do that again I would have happily a spare pair of these if I had the extra money they realy are the best shipping was fast too sorry if i misspelled something