Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Connectland Circumaural Stereo Wired Headphone Microphone Lightweight Adjustable Headband Yellow CL-AUD63033
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on February 18, 2012
I just received these yesterday! I didn't read the comments until after I ordered, because I loved the design so much and wasn't really thinking. Once I did, I was suddenly worried that the headphones were designed for children. I'm not a child, I just love purple and needed some new headphones that didn't go into my ears because those are so gross to me. I'm a grown woman, and they fit my head just fine. They aren't tight, and they do stretch even if they were. If they do snap anytime soon, I'll update my review to say so. I don't feel any tension in the frame when I wear them, at least. They probably wouldn't fit my boyfriend, who has quite a large head, but don't worry if you have a normal-sized-noggin about them fitting. They have great sound, and are very comfortable!
11 comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2012
I am so happy with these headphones! I needed something that my autistic son would wear while on the computer. He is super fussy about what he wears on his head, so I was prepared for these to not be a winner. But, for the money, it was worth a try. I'm so glad I did! He put them right on and has worn them with no problem ever since. I also tried them and they are very comfortable and the sound is great. Definitely a bargain considering what I saw elsewhere.
on February 22, 2012
I order these for my 3 year old daughter because kids headphones have volume limits which can be good but usually not on an airplane as they do not get loud enough.

My expectations were not high given the price but again, they are for a 3 year old. I tried them first with my Iphone and a downloaded song. Amazing quality sound, crisp notes, bass and treble tones perfectly blended... If they made these in anything but purple and yellow I would trade in my skullcandy's that cost 4 times these based on sound quality.

UPDATE: still amazing. Just ordered another pair for my 4 year old. They now added a smartphone controller to the cord. Works good in Iphone. While these are not $200 headphones they sound like most $50+ pairs or better. The size is a bit smaller so not for a larger adult male head.. But my wife can use them with some room to spare, but also perfect for 3+ kids.

The build quality is on the slightly cheaper side but they seem sturdy enough to last.

If this is your price point click BUY now. Spending 2-3 times more you may get a slight edge on build but not much better sound quality out there unless you drop the big big bucks.
33 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2012
Let me preface by explaining that I purchased these headphones for my 3 year old daughter to use in the car while watching movies. In that sense, they technically didn't serve their purpose simply because when searching for suitable children's headphones on Amazon, these appeared when I did a search for "child headphones". After reading a few reviews and determining that others also purchased these for young children with smaller heads, I thought they would be perfect (especially because her favorite color is purple). Sadly, and absolutely NO OFFENSE to those other parents/grandparents, their kids' heads are apparently HUGE... My girl has a tiny frame as it is, and so she doesn't have such a bulbous head, which was my main concern when looking to outfit her with a set of headphones that didn't scream "KIDS PRODUCT". I was excited when I saw this seemingly fashionable set because visually it matched what I was hoping to find. Unfortunately, they are NOT for small heads.

Now to the actual product. These things sound AWESOME! I'm a (hobby) DJ, and so I've had my fair share of top-shelf headphones. I currently use Technics RP-DH1200 Stereo Headphones. Not even considering price comparison, this set has a comparable sound and quality with laughably MUCH cheaper material. In fact, the only reason I didn't give 5-stars was because they do feel a bit cheap in the hands. Other than that, they have an amazing range of sound and provide decent noice cancelling with the ear padding.

For the record, I did put them on her head to use while watching her movies in the car, but a combination of her tiny (er, but not empty...) head and her car seat makes it hard for her to keep them on at the lowest head band setting. Chord is long enough, colors are vibrant and they do sound and 'look' high-dollar even if they don't necessarily feel high-dollar.

Overall, I would recommend this product for a cheap solution to nice-looking headphones with a great sound if A) you didn't mind sacrificing a bit in the material quality, and B) you weren't trying to outfit a small child with them. 4 STARS.
11 comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2012
We bought two pairs of these for our kids who are 6 and 3. I read a lot of reviews before purchasing and went with these due the sound quality other reviewers claimed they have, the style, and the low price point. Our kids loved them and they fit their heads just fine. They're slightly big on our 3 y/o but not really an issue. But, after 6 weeks, one of them snapped off while plugged into our ipad, so the head of the jack is lodged in there, which means there's no sound until you get it removed. I learned quickly that this is a somewhat common issue with ipads due to the design of the headphone input. And $100+ is a standard repair charge to have it removed. Looking at other more durable headphones, it does seem that this is strike against these where the cheapness of the material caught up with us, so I felt compelled to warn others to take this into account when looking at these. We may still use them in other devices but on a more limited basis, and we wouldn't purchase them again for these reasons.
on February 19, 2013
For the price you just can't beat it!! They are super comfortable, i bearly even feel them on! And the sound is fantastic! The main reason i use them is to listen to music and they do just that and more! It does have a pretty short cord but if your using it for your ipod it should be just fine. They also block out outside noise very well! And as far as durability goes they have been great for me so far, no tearing or breaking. Overall these are fantastic! Especially for the price!
on May 20, 2012
I bought these for my five-year old to use with her Leapster and her iPod. They work well so that we can have peace on long car trips. I think that they will work well for a long flight we have to Europe this summer. They also adjust to fit well. I still remember trying to prop the airline headphones up with folded napkins on her head so that the earpieces came to the right place without me having to sit there and hold them the entire time. They adjust to fit me as well. I do worry that they don't have the volume control, but the headphones with the volume controls on them never seem to be loud enough for the car or the plane. My daughter also hasn't complained that they are uncomfortable which is also a plus.
on January 30, 2013
My husband likes to listen to his music while working all day at his computer - LOUDLY - and his tastes are very different than mine. After reading other reviews, I decided to take an chance on these. The color is not nearly as vibrant as it appears on my screen, and actually only the tiniest bit of yellow even shows when he has them on (and he is at home.....). He has a larger-that-average head, and I was afraid they might be too small or tight. But quite the contrary - they adjust by sliding up and down and he says they aren't tight at all. He has commented several times when I am nearby 'Boy, these are REALLY good headphones". The last set I bought for him was a big name brand, was MUCH more expensive, he never commented on those at all, and one side stopped working early on.

You will not be disappointed if you give these a try like I did!
on August 15, 2015
I love these headphones. Really good quality for the price. I bought these for my three and two year old. We had a flight and the children headphones I purchased weren't loud enough on the plane. These were perfect.
review image
on April 24, 2013
This product will not fit a child unless you are considering a teenager a child. These headphones are bigger than my $300 pair of Bose headphones. They will pop up if you search for child or kid headphones and just like some other reviews say as well, they are NOT child sized. Other than that, from the outside of the box, they seem ok. Returned before using it, because it wasn't even in the ballpark of fitting.