- Series: Supplements to the Journal for the Study of Judaism, V. 54
- Paperback: 438 pages
- Publisher: Brill Academic Pub (December 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 039104110X
- ISBN-13: 978-0391041103
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,277,239 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seers, Sybils, and Sages in Hellenistic-Roman Judaism (Supplements to the Journal for the Study of Judaism, V. 54) Paperback – December 1, 2001
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John J. Collins is Holmes Professor of Old Testament at Yale University.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.