|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 3 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||TL-LSNL-6P|
|Assembled Height||2.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||7 inches|
|Assembled Width||3 inches|
|Number of Lights||4|
|Fixture Features||Auto On/Off (Light Sensor), Energy Efficient (0.5W Max), Daylight White, Color Rendering Index:80+, Offset Plugs|
|Switch Style||Light Sensor|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80.00|
Sycees 0.5W Plug-in LED Night Light Lamp with Dusk to Dawn Sensor, Daylight White, 6-Pack
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Exact Brightness: Not too bright, not too dim. Just the right amount of light to see where you are going in the dark. Allows you to get up at night, get some water, use the restroom and return to bed without turning on any main lights
- Auto On/Off: Built-in sensitive light sensor, the nightlight automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn. You don't have to worry about turning the lights on and off around the house in the morning and evening. The smart sensor does it for you
- Compact & Offset Prongs: Compact size plus offset prongs, the nightlights don’t block the second outlet on the wall, so you don’t have to unplug the nightlight if you want to plug in something else above or below it
- Save Money: Save money on energy and bulb replacement. The nightlight uses 4pcs super bright LED, no bulb replacement. 12hrs each day, only 2.2 Kwh per year. Probably not even enough to make any movement of your power meter
- Pack of 6: Comes in pack of 6, the nightlight is perfect for hallway, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room, nursery, kids room, or anywhere you need some extra light during the night without turning on a harsh bright light
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You must have the experience of bumping into wall or furniture when you walk around your house in the middle of the night. SYCEES 0.5W Plug-in LED Night Lights are just designed to release you from these troubles. From the frosted white diffuse ring, the lights put out just the right amount of soft glow for you to find way in the dark without having to turn on any overhead lights, but not too bright as to be distracting
- Soft Glow
- Auto On/Off
- Energy Efficient
- Offset Plugs
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric Sensor (Light Sensor)
- Input Voltage: AC 120V
- Operating Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5W(MAX)
- LED Type: SMD 3528
- LED Quantity: 4pcs
- Light Color: Daylight White(5000K)
- Color Rendering Index: 80+
- Dimension: 55*55*41(mm)
- Package: Pack of 6
Say good bye to bumping into obstacles in the dark, just get SYCEES 0.5W Plug-in Led Night Lights and put them around your house:Hallway, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Stairway, Entryway, etc. They will greatly help you in night operations
Top customer reviews
I strongly suggest buying the warm white night lights if you are using them in view of your beds, otherwise the cool white is a bit brighter and will wake you up! I've uploaded a photo showing the difference.
FYI: That dot in the center of each one is the photocell that senses ambient light and tells the unit when to turn on and off..The lights turn up slowly as the sun sets and dim to off slowly in the morning. My point being that they don't just snap on and off. A nicely engineered design..
I love that these came in a six-pack so I could plug them in multiple places. The design is great, simplistic and compact, only about 2" x 2" in size. Unlike older night lights, they don't stick up 4 inches and you can easily fit two lights in a pair of sockets.
The brightness of the lights is perfect! They give off a nice even white light, unlike somewhat ugly yellow light from traditional night lights. They're not too bright that disturbs us in our sleep, nor are they too dim that we still can't see anything. It's just enough to clearly see where I'm going in the dark. They also adjust in brightness depending on how bright your room is. During the day and with indoor lights, they're pretty much off and at night, they're at maximum brightness. They also will be on at a mid-level brightness if your room is not too bright but not too dark either.
The only slight thing I'd say about them is they may be a little overly sensitive. For example, even during the day, if I plug them in a relatively darker corner or underneath our kitchen cabinets, they will light on. Not really the biggest of inconveniences but may be an issue for those that live in darker homes.
Overall though, these were the perfect solution for our night time problems!
Top-Lite (A Seller) contacted me, gave compensation and offered to help our if any issues arise. A big thanks for this Customer Service and the Lights!
General Review: I purchased the 4 Daylight White Night Light Package, received them in the mail today and am pleased with them overall. They're all not too bright to blind anyone nor necessarily enlighten a room (unless maybe you had around 3 in an area) like a typical light-bulb, for me and others they're fine as are.
The price for the 4 was around $11. They're great if you don't want to light up your house or a specific room too much with general/regular store-bought light bulbs.
I guess if you want to reduce your electric bill, get some of these and put 2 in a room rather than leaving lights on for people or animals outside to notice easier (in the general sense). Unless you don't have electricity these can do better than candles, but I'd recommend having some or a generator (maybe EMP proof or something) incase of a power outage.
That's my review for this product, I pray that The Most High guides and barak us all unto Salvation, for in These Latter Times and the Coming Ones Ahead, We Shall Need Him!
Other than that, which wasn't really a problem, just wanted to note that b/c of other reviews. All six work.
I have a couple in my condo galley style kitchen. I have one in my upstairs bathroom, I have two in my master bedroom. My bed is high so I do not see the actual night lite. I like the light.