Sylvan Universal Sight Push Tool PURSHER for Handguns Pistols Front OR Rear 1911, Glock, ETC. (All Blocks Included)
|List Price:||$74.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||2.3 Pounds|
|Mounting Type||Dovetail Mount|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Sylvan Arms Gen 4 Standard Sight Pusher is now here and it comes with massive upgrades!
- Originally released in 2014, the new 2018 Gen 4 Standard Sight Pusher is our largest and most advanced sight pusher tool yet. Designed to be universal, it can adjust, remove, push, and replace sights on any pistol, of any make or model.
- This is the only sight pusher tool that works on “snake eye” type sights out on the market.
- The Gen 4 Standard Sight Pusher has a 9310 steel frame, 6061 Aluminum blocks with two distinct precision CNC machined pusher blocks (one standards and one specialized for “snake eye” or “ringer” type sights), padded carry case, Glock disassembly tool, and Glock front sight removal tool. The Sylvan Arms Gen 2 Standard Sight Pusher package is the most complete sight pusher package available in its price range.
- This just released 2018 Gen 4 model sports a strong, thick 9310 steel frame, and is designed to install, uninstall, and adjust front and rear dovetail sights. It works with 99% of all handguns.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Gen 4 Model of the Sylvan Arms Standard Sight Pusher, just released 2018, Originally released on 2014, has been massively upgraded. This tool, is Sylvan Arms Largest and most advanced sight pusher tool which was designed to be Universal so that it could adjust/remove/push/replace sights on any pistol from any make/model handgun. Made from hardened 9310 steel frame, 6160 aluminum blocks, with two distinct precision CNC Machined pusher blocks (one standard and one specialized for “snake eye” or “ringer” type sights), padded carry case, glock disassembly tool, and glock front sight removal tool, the Sylvan Arms Standard sight pusher package is the most complete sight pusher tool package available in it’s price range. This is the only sight tool on the market that has a specialized pusher block that will work for the snake eye type sights. If you have any questions over whether this sight tool will work with your sights, please send the model of your gun, so that our gunsmith can advise.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9 x 7 x 1.6 inches; 2.3 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 3, 2015
- Manufacturer : Sylvan Arms
- ASIN : B013CA483E
Best Sellers Rank:
#71,826 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #37 in Handgun Scopes
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the M&P it works perfectly, In the front, I had to use the offset pusher to clear the ring where the guide rod goes. The pusher worked without issue.
With the GLOCK, the included front sight tool made quick work in the front. For the rear I used the angle sight pusher. Using the angled pusher causes the slide to be pushed down as the sight is moved, not sure there is much that can be done about that, just keep the slide protected from being scratched, and reposition frequently.
I was unsuccessful with the APX, it simply required more force than the tool could put out. The slide ended up shifting in the tool and got scratched. (aluminum black fixed it though). Slide is not quite flat, so it moved. (Had to bring APX to gunsmith who had to work hard to get the sights out)
Overall I think this tool worked perfectly for what it is. It's not a pro tool, but it will do the job for common handguns. If you are not careful I can see it is possible to really mess up the tool. It has fine threads and a thick bolt (3/4" bolt head) to move the sights.
Also getting the sight perfectly centered is an art in itself, be prepared to remove and spin the slide a few times.
By 5galloncan on November 5, 2019