Syma New S022 Big CH-47 Chinook 3 Channels RC Helicopter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full Function 3 Channels Remote Controlled.Intelligent RC System.Up, Down, Left, Right , Forward and Backward.
- Altitude & Rotor Speed Control and stable hover. 7.4V 500mAh Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery .Real Helicopter Performance .
- Flight Stabilizing System with adjustable trimming control .A 45 minutes charge equal to 8-12 minutes flight
- Flight Range: up to 100 ft radius control range .Length: Approx. 12 Inches .Height: Approx. 7.1 Inches
- ROHS and CE Approval .Suitable for Indoor flight or outdoor with NO wind .Suitable for Children 14+ ages.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It has some serious lift; blows a crazy downwind, magazines and newspapers will fly around. It'll carry a weight of two spoons under it, impressive I think. It will take off real quick if you go full throttle. And it's surprisingly precise, I can regularly land it in about a 2x2 foot square.
It's also very durable, I have beat the crap out of it running into stuff, and it fell from almost power line height outside and didn't break.
It marks things a little bit if you run into the walls, but rarely. If you have pure white walls you might see a few black marks, but I haven't seen much.
Charges in about 30 minutes, flies for about 10 minutes.
Only gripes are that the charger it comes with is pretty cheap (I got a better Li-Po charger after that one broke) and that the controller sometimes loses contact. But that's rare.
Two downside comments: 1. The instructions on charging are either wrong or our indicator lights are not functioning properly (likely). There are two LEDs on the plug-in charger and they both glow all the time - whether charged or not - whether plugged into the chopper or not. This has not affected flying or charging. Just a hassle not knowing if you are fully charged, yet.
2. I opened the Transmitter box and disconnected the spring on the throttle stick. Now the stick stays where you left it last (instead of springing back to low setting), and this is much easier for me (I mean my son ;-) I don't understand why it doesn't come this way to begin with. If you are up in the air, the last thing you want a chopper to do is lose power or go to low throttle for any reason! HELLO! The only drawback is that IF you attempt to turn on the chopper with the stick in any position other than off (wait for it, not what you are thinking)... then the throttle thinks and assumes you are at low setting from that position on. So, if you are at half throttle when you turn on the chopper, you only get half of the power (halfway to full instead of low all the way to full).
This is a WINNER. I have never written a review before, but HAD TO because this thing is awesome!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the bigger of the Syma copters and we were very pleased with its ease of flight. Battery would last 5 to 7 minutes depending. Easy to flyPublished 4 days ago by BOBDOLE
Unit flew in the house the first couple of days just fine. Then the problems started. Erratic flying, and could no longer control. Unit looks cool but I would not buy againPublished 3 months ago by Nathan
Don't buy for a child, real hard to control. better off with a dronePublished 4 months ago by RICHARD K.
Super cool toy! This is very simple, don't hit stuff or go full speed forward and hit it into reverse. Worked great until I pressed its limits and blew it to pieces!Published 5 months ago by J-Rod