BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on May 27, 2017
exelent
on February 20, 2017
This is my second SYMA drones and they are great fun, easy to fly inside or out, and the flight time is fine but under 8-9 minutes. I still fly it from time to time, but the motors will change in a way that causes slight irregularities or even failure as wear happens. In the case of this drone it tends to want to very slowly turn to the left now. But I compensate manually and keep flying. One other thing I have done that is fun is strap a key chain video camera to the bottom, turn it on, and let it record the flight. I have gotten some good video. The newer drones are more powerful and have more capabilities, but this one still is fun for a medium size drone.
on January 13, 2017
The SYMA X1 was my first drone I purchased back in May of 2014. Not only did I have lots of fun flying it, It taught me how to fly. It was an awesome drone, but about 3 months later it somehow found itself 300 feet of the ground where a gust of wind took it away. Bye bye X1 nice knowin ya!
on December 12, 2016
Just as described arrived quickly
on November 23, 2016
works great
on October 12, 2016
This lasted 2 days
on October 8, 2016
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift. It was fun to play with but is very cheaply made and broke pretty fast. I think we only got two days of fun out of it.
on October 5, 2016
This is a great entry level quad copter. Rotors and batteries are easily available. And if the WORST thing happens, you can buy a new one and use the first one for parts. Win-Win
on September 22, 2016
Great
on August 24, 2016
I think this is a really great starting quadcopter. Ive broken 2 of them (they are sturdy I just abuse them), but they are super fun to play with, and plan on getting a 3rd. If your wanting to get a starter quadcopter I would definitely recommend this one before you get something expensive and crash it. The ability to do rolls and flips is awesome. I have a few spare batteries which i would recommend getting. My dogs chase it around the yard for hours, and its endless fun for all of us.

Cheers,