Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SYMA Wheel Gear Set Wings Tail Props Balance Bar Full Replacement Parts Set for Syma S107 RC Helicopter(Set of 19,Red)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on December 24, 2013
Do not order this if you are looking for the gears! I received my order, and noticed there were no gears included. This was a Holiday present, so when I notified Amazon that the product was not as listed, they overnighted a replacement at great expense to them. Same problem! No gears! This is evidently a supplier problem and not an Amazon problem. The listing description is simply incorrect. Kudos to Amazon for trying to do the right thing !!!
on March 2, 2012
I only needed the main shaft part since that is what I broke, but I purchased this kit because I figured I might need some of the others eventually. (I crash a lot.) The parts appear to be identical to the originals.
on January 9, 2012
This kit includes all the parts I have ever broken on my S107s. The S107 is by far the best indoor 3 channel micro heli out there but it can be broken if crashed hard. Everyone who owns one will eventually need some repair parts to get it flying again. This kit is nice because the most common broken parts are all in it. Other kits always lack some of the parts that commonly break. I have broken the part that holds the top blades and balance bar several times(I have 3 S107s in the house) and this kit includes it. I have chipped the blades pretty bad and this kit has them. My boy broke a gear on his and this kit has them. We have also broke a tail support by rough handling and this kit has them. Some of the parts included have never broke on me like the tail rotor and balance bar, but I know others who have broken a balance bar. Thankfully, they are all included in this comprehensive kit.

The S107 is a tuff hardy heli but it isn't bulletproof (It can only take so much and it has surprised me with how much it will take). If you want parts on hand to keep it flying after a hard crash, I recommend ordering this kit with the heli or at least pick it up when you need to do repairs as it will repair many common failures w/o multiple parts orders and inconvenience.

Get this kit if you want to be ready for the next flying mishap.
on March 14, 2013
Essential repair kit to have. I got this for a backup for if/when I crash too hard. Recommended to anyone who has this Helo
on May 27, 2012
I think it is great that Syma sells replacement parts for their products especially in the disposable society we live in today.I admit i have wreck my chopper many times,for the most part it survived but i have a couple fatal ones too.Sometimes a little twisting n bending and superglue and it was good to go.Well after a while of doing that you get to a point you need to replace things.Well here it is. And for any of you out there that think that these choppers are too delicate your'e out of your mind i have had mid air collisions dog fighting and have not treated these things very gingerly is an under statement. Happy Flying People
on December 12, 2011
I ordered the full repair kit for the S107 RC Helicopter. This was 12/8/2011. I recieved it today 12/12/2011. The kit does not include gears like the pictures shows. The "main rotor" piece at the very top. The black piece that holds the other 2 blades and counter weight is wayyyyy smaller than the one on the S107. At the looks of it. This plastic piece is remade somewhere else. This is one of the scam replica products that everyone says to stay away from. Now i know. Hope this helps i do not know where to order a legit product now.
on January 9, 2012
Am happy to report that Amazon replaced the former order, which had arrived with an open plastic bag containing some, but not all of the parts, with a full, sealed bag containing all the parts. Haven't have to use them yet, fortunately.
on September 21, 2013
I bought an additional set of wings for my helicopter because I knew that something will brake in time. Eventually, my top left wing got chipped and this was a good time to replace everything. The plastic felt about the same, although the tail wing and the piece that help up the wing support beam doesn't seem to be screwed in correctly. It seems like it was designed for a bigger beam to be wrap around. It's wiggles around while flying, but it doesn't really seem to cause an issue. The helicopter does fly with it's new wings, so everything seems good for now.

Just recently my recent set of batteries went out for the helicopter. I'm getting tired of spending $8 for two batteries only for them to die every two months. I might buy an additional pair and then I'm done with this helicopter. It's great, but the batteries suck.
on December 18, 2013
You really got to get this item if you ordered the Syma 107g. If you don't get it with your copter then you will have to wait for the parts when you break one. And who really wants to wait for parts and not be able to fly your toy. GET THE PARTS so that you will not miss any flying time.
on June 23, 2016
Nice little kit to fix the broken pieces from the constant learning process with kids. It contains all of the pieces that have broken on my s107. The s107 is very durable but they eventually do take some bruises and this kit is usually what is needed to get them flying nice and stable again. Very easy to fix also. I really enjoy the s107 because it brings so much joy to our family. These kits are cheap and are always good to have on hand for that accident so the fun does not have to stop.