Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
2 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Syma X12 Mini Nano 6-Axis Gyro 4 Channel RC Quadcopter (RED)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.05 (16%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2.4GHz technology adopted for anti-interference, you can fly more helicopters at the same time and not interfere with other helicopters
- Very small and sturdy - Product size: 3.03 x 3.03 x 1.06 in - Easy to maneuver in the air in even small spaces.
- 3D 360 degree rotating functions give flexibility and perfect performance when in the air.
- Low voltage warning - don't let the battery die on you while flying in mid-air, the voltage warning will notify you when you should fly it back.
- Easy and great for beginners - easy controls, easy to fly, protection guard to protect from minor crashes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
SYMA X12S Green 4CH 2.4G Nano Quadcopter
EACHINE E010 Mini UFO Quadcopter Drone 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode Remote Control Nano Quadcopter RTF Mode 2 (Red)
Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone 2.4Ghz 6-Axis Gyro 4 Channels Quadcopter Good Choice for Drone Training
SYMA X12 Black 4CH 2.4G Nano Quadcopter
Syma X12S Nano 6-Axis Gyro 4CH RC Quadcopter with Protection Guard, Color White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CoolplayDirect||Genius Buy||EachineDirect||Holy Stone||Genius Buy||Genius Buy|
|Color||X12 Nano red||—||Red||Hs170, blue, black||X12 Nano Black||—|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 8.7 x 3.9 in||1.5 x 8.7 x 3.9 in||3.74 x 3.74 x 1.97 in||1.57 x 5.31 x 5.31 in||1.5 x 8.7 x 3.9 in||1.5 x 8.7 x 3.9 in|
|Item Weight||0.67 lb||0.55 lb||6.53 ounces||—||—||1.1 lbs|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Up/down, left/turn right, forward/backward /sideward with 360 eversion 2 speed is available 2 frequency is 6axis ,may throw out to fly Spare parts: 1PCS USB cable+4PCS main blade(included) Charging :2 ways (USB & Controller available) Charging time: about 40mins Battery:3.7V100mAH Li-poly Flying time: About 4 minutes Flying distance: about 20 meters
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Syma X12 Quad
· I fly this on high speed mode and find it to be great indoors, and fully comes alive outdoors.
· The yaw rate is slower than the CX-10, but can be overcome by adding equal or harder aileron (left-right on right stick) in addition to the direction of yaw (left-right on left stick). Practice that and you'll soon have it banking high speed from opposing walls in an 's' pattern. Add a little throttle in the turn to keep it at a consistent height.
· The low voltage indicators come on late, but you can feel a hint of sluggishness near the end of the flight and bring it back home safely. If you think the battery is low and want to fly it back safely from high elevation outdoors, I'd recommend reducing throttle, give it a little yaw in either direction, and some forward elevator to bring it down in a controlled spiral pattern. It won't then have to fight the vortex ring state/downwash if you bring it straight down with a near-empty battery.
· The flips are acceptable with a good battery charge. Not as tight as the CX-10, but it's easier to do multiple flips in succession.
· I find the white LED 'headlight' to be very useful when flying in dusk (my favorite) or at night outdoors. If I feel I'm flying uncomfortably out of range, I'll rotate the quad until I see the headlight and use the forward elevator to bring it home. The other LEDs on top aren't as bright as the CX-10, but I do get a good sense of tail lights/headlight and have no issues when flying.
· The propellers are beefy and can definitely take hits and crashes. I haven't had to bend them straight once, and that makes for more time flying, less time waiting for replacement parts to cross the Pacific.
· The size works well, even for those of us with large hands.
· It is very easy to trim in flight with the d-pad near the sticks. It is more intuitive than the CX-10 controller. Trimming is barely needed, as the quad calibrates itself when you bind to the controller.
· The low speed/high speed and flip buttons are easily accessible with the index fingers in mid-flight. No need for the awkward inward press of the stick.
· The controller has a good solid build quality, and a nice rubber feel on the sticks for precision flying.
· The audible beep when changing modes is a bit loud for my tastes. Maybe a future DIY modification is in order.
The Charging Cable
· I've added a black arrow to the top of the small connector with a Sharpie to better orient the charging cable for faster connections.
· The light on the USB end glows when it is done charging, which is the reverse of my other quads.
All in all, this is a great flyer with stability for indoor flight and speed for outdoor flight. I've bought some for friends, and will be picking up another to minimize the charging downtime. A good trainer for the eventual bigger quad w/GoPro and gimbal.
That aside, this is great for kids that are new to flying and are in the age 8 to 13 range (depending on your kid) and adults can have fun with this one, too. The lights aren't quite as fancy as some others (it doesn't really glow from the bottom all around like some) but still has the standard white light to orient yourself/the drone while flying it and has colored lights around the top area. For this price, you absolutely can't beat the amount of fun and laughs that a family or bunch of kids gets from trying to fly this and do tricks and such. For me, as a mom...if something is "new and exciting" that's already win, but when it's affordable, new, exciting, and really doesn't kill you if it crashes or breaks in a month or two....it's totally worth it. So I would say go for it. I'm really glad I bought this and apparently it was the hit of the day as a gift compared to other more expensive, less fun gifts. It's a win for moms everywhere! And your husband/boyfriend would probably really have fun with this, too. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who loves to fly (which is mostly everyone)!