Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This Brand New 3 Channel Gyro mini Metal rc helicopter is 1 of the world's newest, smallest and lightest RC Helicopter you can get! At approx. 7.5" long, it easily fits in the palm of your hand and is fully functional, equipped with latest Gyroscope technology, which makes this helicopter an instant hot seller in the RC World. This mini Gyro Metal helicopter charges directly either from the USB cable or from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
Top Customer Reviews
Can be flown indoors or outdoors. When flying outdoors the wind may effect your flying as this helicopter is very light.
Has red and blue lights that flash which allows you to fly at night, pair it with a remote control helicopter landing pad and you have the perfect set up for night flying.
Flying time has ranged from 7 to 15 minutes for me, flying time is less outside depending on the breeze.
Very easy to control, although I have yet to master what every button on the remote does! I just press the buttons, push the joys stick in every which direction and go! Flies like a dream for me!
I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest unbiased review.
The main differences I can see right off the bat are:
1) The circuit board is green. The real s107G has a red circuit board.
2) The "S107" print on the canopy is thinner lettering and not bold on the fake.
3) The outside box looks identical but the box is physically smaller and the "Syma" logo is missing.
4) The print on the box is blurry at the bottom, like it was scanned and printed again.
5) The paint on the real has a glittery finish the fake is just a flat color paint.
6) The overall fit and finish on the remote and the helicopter are different. It feels and looks cheaper.
7) The helicopter is not as stable and the battery does not last long.
The real version of this product is 5 stars because the real Syma S107G is a great helicopter but with all these counterfeits I have to give it 1 star. I hope Amazon changes their inventory system so counterfeit products can be tracked down and eliminated but until then I will not be buying S107G's on Amazon.
This little heli does have its limitations, however. Firstly, it's only 3 channel, so it does not have aileron (side to side) control. If it gets too close to an object on its side, you must first turn 90 degrees, either toward or away from the object, then give elevator to move away. This also means that rudder is on the right stick. Later on, if you choose to advance to 4 or 6 channel helis, rudder will likely be on the left stick and aileron will be on the right (that is if you choose fly mode 2 like most people in the U.S. do). So this means you'll have to retrain your brain. Secondly, the battery is not the plug-in type. After a 6 - 7 minute flight, the helicopter must charge 45 minutes - 1 hour. You can't just swap-and-go like in some more advanced helicopters. And finally, the transmitter is infrared rather than RF, so this is strictly an indoor heli because direct sunlight will interfere with the signals between the transmitter and the heli.
In spite of its limitations, this one of the best first time helis available and its a barrel of fun to fly. I definitely recommend it.