Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary
|Price:||$15.30 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Can be flown indoors or outdoors. When flying outdoors the wind may effect your flying as this helicopter is very light.
Has red and blue lights that flash which allows you to fly at night, pair it with a remote control helicopter landing pad and you have the perfect set up for night flying.
Flying time has ranged from 7 to 15 minutes for me, flying time is less outside depending on the breeze.
Very easy to control, although I have yet to master what every button on the remote does! I just press the buttons, push the joys stick in every which direction and go! Flies like a dream for me!
I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest unbiased review.
|Length: 0:44 Mins|
To get started, we found the best thing to do is read the instructions. It may sound like a silly thing to say but super helpful. They give very easy to read instructions and it helps to get started. Especially since, my husband and I never owned something like this before. We also found going on YouTube to find videos on helicopters helped a lot as well. You can see people trouble shoot and get going with the helicopter.
We found to start try floating the helicopter first. If you can get it to hover. We like having the helicopter pad as a guide to hover over you learn to get more control. After we could hover, we learned to get the helicopter to do forward and backward. The middle knob is a great tool to remember. If you cannot go forward or backward you need to adjust the middle knob. Once adjusted you can regain control. We were spinning in circles for a bit before we realized this.
This is an awesome gift to people that want something different. It entertains my little girls and I cannot wait for them to try it when they are older. It is meant for indoors which is fine. I suggest getting the helicopter pad if you want a fun target to aim for.Read more ›
|Length: 0:23 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered one of these helicopters and they were such a big hit at my house with the kids, I had to buy 4 more. We love them. Read morePublished 4 minutes ago by laurie childers
Works great. Good quality, made with metal. Has little blinking lights. Very cute.Published 2 days ago by samhill
Didn't even receive the product, the person who was supposed to ship this to me sent it to the incorrect address. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
works very well and takes little time to learn to control. It has a short life span but is usual for this type of product. has alot of power when flying. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Krystal