Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Brand New 3 Channel Gyro mini Metal rc helicopter is 1 of the world's newest, smallest and lightest RC Helicopter you can get! At approx. 7.5" long, it easily fits in the palm of your hand and is fully functional, equipped with latest Gyroscope technology, which makes this helicopter an instant hot seller in the RC World. This mini Gyro Metal helicopter charges directly either from the USB cable or from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
Compare to similar items
This item Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary
Syma S107 3 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro, Green
Cheerwing S107/S107G Phantom 3CH 3.5 Channel Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro Red
GPTOYS G610 11" Durant Built-in Gyro Infrared Remote Control Helicopter 3.5 Channels with Gyro and LED Light for Indoor Ready to Fly
Syma S102G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro
Syma S111G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Cheerwing USA||GP Official||Cheerwing USA||Tenergy Corporation|
|Item Dimensions||5.25 x 9 x 4 in||3.9 x 8.7 x 1.5 in||2.6 x 16.8 x 6.1 in||4.5 x 10 x 2 in||1.5 x 8.7 x 3.9 in||7 x 17.2 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||—||—||0.84 lb||1 lb||0.32 ounces|
Top customer reviews
Can be flown indoors or outdoors. When flying outdoors the wind may effect your flying as this helicopter is very light.
Has red and blue lights that flash which allows you to fly at night, pair it with a remote control helicopter landing pad and you have the perfect set up for night flying.
Flying time has ranged from 7 to 15 minutes for me, flying time is less outside depending on the breeze.
Very easy to control, although I have yet to master what every button on the remote does! I just press the buttons, push the joys stick in every which direction and go! Flies like a dream for me!
I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest unbiased review.
I received this Helicopter for free in sharing my honest and unbiased review! But it never affect my own opinion using this product!
This helicopter is fairly small and looks fragile but can withstand some serious crash landings. I was impressed.
I have also seen my children flying other AirHog and the like with the same issue, there is no control and I think much of that is attributed to the fact that they are so light.
Anyway, not to say that this is not light but having the metal frame is a major advantage, it gives the product consistency and staying power.
* Solid build construction for such a ridiculously low price
* Ridiculously low price
* Very durable, I crashed this thing numerous times into walls, cut the throttle too much (slammed into the floor) etc. The only reason it eventually broke was because someone stepped on it and the prop shaft bent.
* Consistent: I purchased another one of these for my nephew about a year after mine and it worked just as well
* Replaceable batteries are readily available and cheap. They will get worn out after repeated use. Mine lasted about a year.
* Battery is not easily changed, you have to remove the plastic housing and not all batteries fit exactly right.
* I did have a few issues with pairing the device to the transmitter... never really figured that problem out but switching it off and back on usually fixed it. By no means did it diminish my excitement about this very cheap, high quality toy.
Flying RC devices never piqued my interest, and I always thought they were a gimmick when I saw them at mall kiosks. Sure, they were cool, but never something I saw myself interested with for more than a few minutes.
When I placed the order, the only color showing was red, but to my great pleasure, a blue one arrived! It is indeed a varying color option that you sort of no way of knowing which color you'd get, and to ensure a blue one on Amazon.com I had to spend an extra $30 (when I bought mine; now it looks like they reduced the price), so I was intently hoping for a blue one, which I got.
I rushed home and opened it. I wasn't sure what exactly to do when starting it up, but it was louder than expected. Because I've never flown a toy before, I didn't realize how unsteady it was, and mine was constantly leaning right. I then realized the knob on the communicator (is that the name of the control?) was slightly right, so I adjusted it straight and voila! No more angling.
It takes a while to control it perfectly, but when it does, it's a lot of fun. It's rather noisy, so don't go expecting to sneak up on people with it. It's very responsive, though, and the longevity of battery life (about 5 minutes) doesn't disappoint.