Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary
|Price:||$18.48 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This Brand New 3 Channel Gyro mini Metal rc helicopter is 1 of the world's newest, smallest and lightest RC Helicopter you can get! At approx. 7.5" long, it easily fits in the palm of your hand and is fully functional, equipped with latest Gyroscope technology, which makes this helicopter an instant hot seller in the RC World. This mini Gyro Metal helicopter charges directly either from the USB cable or from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
Top Customer Reviews
Can be flown indoors or outdoors. When flying outdoors the wind may effect your flying as this helicopter is very light.
Has red and blue lights that flash which allows you to fly at night, pair it with a remote control helicopter landing pad and you have the perfect set up for night flying.
Flying time has ranged from 7 to 15 minutes for me, flying time is less outside depending on the breeze.
Very easy to control, although I have yet to master what every button on the remote does! I just press the buttons, push the joys stick in every which direction and go! Flies like a dream for me!
I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest unbiased review.
When I purchased it it was on sale. I did not receive any discounts or special offers for the purchase of this helicopter.
I'm not much on speed just enjoy the precision manouvre around the kitchen and office and stuff. Moving around slowly in ground effect as if looking for unfriendlies is fun. I've never flown an RC anything before so it must be pretty easy to use.
I have not crashed too badly and take the advise to throttle down ASAP if a crash is coming.
Not long after I got it today I put in the 240 maH battery I bought and sort of wish I had not. Before the heavier battery it hovered really well but now it is a little nose heavy. I'm trying to trim it out with a cut paper clip taped onto the tail boom. Getting better. Oh, and the battery fits a bit snug for something that is supposed to fit this model in particular.
When you bring up the tail rotor is loses altitude so it may take a bit to get the hang of.
I had hoped for a yellow one in the random colors sent but got a blue and a red one instead. Bought lots of yellow spares. Advise on that... just get the rotors and other parts kit. You don't need the kit with the front cover and just more money. Oh well, I got a yellow cover so now I'll have a yellow helo and a blue one when I want to.
I want to figure out how to make the battery pack quickly changeable so I can have one charging and one flying maybe. I wonder if there is a power supply for charging in the helo or if just the USB power supply will charge correctly? I'll have to get a volt meter and check that and the charging amps. Should be able to get a set of mini connectors but where to put the battery for a quick change? Velcro beneath the cockpit?
Highly recommended. Interesting, reasonably durable, fun and good value. I hardly ever give 5 stars but this is just too cool.
I received this Helicopter for free in sharing my honest and unbiased review! But it never affect my own opinion using this product!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
At less than $ 20
and Controls that move freely
It's great to fly well without hitting the wall or the...Read more