- Save 10% on Tenergy Alkaline AA batteries (8-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code C2H6XBJV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy TN438 16-Bay Charger & AA Rechargeable Battery Combo when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code AHQNT7A2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy Centura AA Rechargeable Batteries (12-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code J63K58JH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter with Gyro- Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.27. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stabile Flight Characteristics
- Easy to Fly
- Great for Beginners
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPO Battery)
- Motor Type: Brushed
- S107 and S107G differ only in labeling. Either may be shipped.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
3 Channels Infrared RC Helicopter
Gyroscope system can constantly adjust the aircraft Various spin phenomena in flight. Let the airplanes in flight is more stable, more easy to operate.
Helicopter flies more safely, as it will be power-off automatically when chocked.
Colorful flashing lights
Colorful flashing light, keep your aircraft at night flying is quite excellent.
Battery: 3.7V 150Mah Li-poly.
Charging time: About 50-60 minutes (USB Charging).
Flying time: About 6-8 minutes.
Syma S107G is equipped with a 4-in-1 infra-red receiver (Gyro, ESC, Mixer, Receiver). This palm size S107 Toy Helicopter (18.5cm long) comes with Aluminum Frame and a Great detail canopy. It is able to move in 3 Direction base on the 3 Channels, anyone can hover it easily. Since it is made with Aluminum Frame, very light weight and almost indestructible in any crash.
From the Manufacturer
Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro in Red color scheme. Flight Control Includes Up/Down, Left/Right Turn and Forward/Backward movements. Includes USB Charger and Spare Tail Blade. For Use Indoors ONLY Due to Infrared Control. Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPO Battery). C Rate: 15C. Volts: 3.7. Capacity: 150mAh. Cell Count: 1S. Continuous Discharge: 15C (2.25A). Watt Hours: 0.56. Motor Type: Brushed. Age Rating: 14+ With Adult Supervision. Charger: USB. Radio: Infrared. Fuel Source: Electric. Length: 8.7 in (220.98mm). Height: 1.5 in (38.1mm). Width/Diameter: 3.9 in (99.06mm).
Compare to similar items
This item Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter with Gyro- Red
RC Helicopter 4 Channel Infrared RC Heli with Gyro Remote Control Helicopter Best Birthday Christmas Festival Gift for Boys Girls and Adults
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Cheerwing USA||EXCOUP||GP Official|
|Color||Colors will vary depending upon availability.||Colors Vary||—||Blue||Red||black|
|Item Dimensions||7.6 x 17.7 x 3.1 in||5.25 x 9 x 4 in||7 x 17.2 x 3 in||2.6 x 16.8 x 6.1 in||7.4 x 8.38 x 4.13 in||4.5 x 10 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||1.1 lbs||0.32 ounces||—||0.96 lb||0.84 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I see a lot of comments here about how easy this model is to break. The two channel models I have are much more likely to break because you have very little control. With the Syma S107, you have ABSOLUTE control. Have you ever seen a dragonfly in flight - stopping and turning on a dime? That's what this helicopter reminds me of.
Right out of the box it is impressive. The quality of construction is beautiful to look at. If you've ever seen one of the huge rc helicopters that the pros fly, this looks like a scaled down version, with a metal frame and boom tubes just like the big ones. Two separate motors operate the main rotors independently. When you initiate a turn, one rotor spins faster than the other to generate torque, which turns the aircraft. It's the same principle that is used to turn real twin main rotor helicopters like the CH-46 Sea Knight and the CH-47 Chinook.
The really cool part is the tail rotor. It's mounted at 90 degrees to what you're used to seeing on a helicopter. It blows air up and down, not left and right. The tail rotor is what generates forward and backward movement by raising or lowering the tail, and it is very precise and responsive.
A couple of tips if you're new to this type of toy:
1. After charging, put the helicopter on a good, clear section of floor and turn on the helicopter and remote.
2. Don't touch the right control yoke yet - you don't need it.
3. Hold the throttle yoke in your left hand and the small trim adjuster knob in the right.
4. GRADUALLY move the left yoke forward to increase throttle until the helicopter barely leaves the ground. Watch for left or right rotation and turn the trim knob to make the helicopter hover without rotating. Once it hovers without turning by using only the throttle, you're ready to fly.
5. Get used to the throttle by GRADUALLY increasing and decreasing. The biggest problem is using too much throttle and hitting the ceiling, then the helicopter falls all the way to the floor. That's how they break. If you're careful, you'll be OK.
6. ENJOY. This is the coolest toy I've had in years, and my kids like it so much, I bought another for each of them today.
The primary difference seems to be a change of software. The S107 had an issue where when turning and moving the throttle far up and down, the helicopter would spin very rapidly. This would cause it to be a bit out of control, but was kind of fun if you learned to work with it. the S107G has fixed this issue. While turning, the turn speed is almost completely unaffected by throttling up/down.
The USB charging cable has been slightly improved in the S107G. With the S107, it would glow dim red while charging, and bright red when done. On the S107G, it is completely off while charging, and glows when done.
Finally, you've got more color choices on the S107G.
I hope this clears up some confusion.
Most recent customer reviews
For the price, its a great little toy.Read more