- Save 10% on Tenergy Alkaline AA batteries (8-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code C2H6XBJV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy TN438 16-Bay Charger & AA Rechargeable Battery Combo when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code AHQNT7A2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy Centura AA Rechargeable Batteries (12-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code J63K58JH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Yellow
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.29. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Full 3 channels: up, down, left, right, forward, and backward
- The transmitter has an alignment trim, a charging and power indicator, a left/right lever and trimmer
- Suitable for indoor flying only
- Flight range is approximately 30'
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The brand new GYRO S107 3.5CH Mini RTF RC Helicopter comes with the greatest advancement in Helicopter Technology, a Gyro. No more crashing, no more replacing parts, the GYRO has changed the Helicopter industry completely, making this RC Helicopter super easy to fly and maneuver. Great for people of all skill levels, this bad boy features a coaxial rotor a single rear rotor for precise movement and a GYRO for increased stability whether flying or hovering. This RC helicopter has a metal body making it strong yet light weight so you don't have to worry about breaking anything when you land it a bit too rough. It can go forward, backward, up, down, left, right and hover. What really makes the Mini GYRO S107 stand out is the built in gyroscope making it automatically stabilize allowing you to focus on flying instead of trying not to make it crash. This product is ready to run, there is no assembly required. Just put in 6 AA batteries into the transmitter/charger and charge the helicopter and you are good to go. Small enough to fit on the palm of your hand, be the coolest kid on the block by getting the GYRO S107 3.5CH Mini RTF RC Helicopter!
Compare to similar items
This item Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Yellow
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Cheerwing USA||Tenergy Corporation||New Braun||RC Drone|
|Color||Colors may vary depending upon availability.||Colors Vary||Red||—||yellow||Red|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 17 x 7.3 in||5.25 x 9 x 4 in||2.6 x 16.8 x 6.1 in||7 x 17.2 x 3 in||7.48 x 1.38 x 3.74 in||7.87 x 14.17 x 5.12 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.1 lbs||—||0.32 ounces||0.97 lb||0 ounces|
Top customer reviews
I see a lot of comments here about how easy this model is to break. The two channel models I have are much more likely to break because you have very little control. With the Syma S107, you have ABSOLUTE control. Have you ever seen a dragonfly in flight - stopping and turning on a dime? That's what this helicopter reminds me of.
Right out of the box it is impressive. The quality of construction is beautiful to look at. If you've ever seen one of the huge rc helicopters that the pros fly, this looks like a scaled down version, with a metal frame and boom tubes just like the big ones. Two separate motors operate the main rotors independently. When you initiate a turn, one rotor spins faster than the other to generate torque, which turns the aircraft. It's the same principle that is used to turn real twin main rotor helicopters like the CH-46 Sea Knight and the CH-47 Chinook.
The really cool part is the tail rotor. It's mounted at 90 degrees to what you're used to seeing on a helicopter. It blows air up and down, not left and right. The tail rotor is what generates forward and backward movement by raising or lowering the tail, and it is very precise and responsive.
A couple of tips if you're new to this type of toy:
1. After charging, put the helicopter on a good, clear section of floor and turn on the helicopter and remote.
2. Don't touch the right control yoke yet - you don't need it.
3. Hold the throttle yoke in your left hand and the small trim adjuster knob in the right.
4. GRADUALLY move the left yoke forward to increase throttle until the helicopter barely leaves the ground. Watch for left or right rotation and turn the trim knob to make the helicopter hover without rotating. Once it hovers without turning by using only the throttle, you're ready to fly.
5. Get used to the throttle by GRADUALLY increasing and decreasing. The biggest problem is using too much throttle and hitting the ceiling, then the helicopter falls all the way to the floor. That's how they break. If you're careful, you'll be OK.
6. ENJOY. This is the coolest toy I've had in years, and my kids like it so much, I bought another for each of them today.
The primary difference seems to be a change of software. The S107 had an issue where when turning and moving the throttle far up and down, the helicopter would spin very rapidly. This would cause it to be a bit out of control, but was kind of fun if you learned to work with it. the S107G has fixed this issue. While turning, the turn speed is almost completely unaffected by throttling up/down.
The USB charging cable has been slightly improved in the S107G. With the S107, it would glow dim red while charging, and bright red when done. On the S107G, it is completely off while charging, and glows when done.
Finally, you've got more color choices on the S107G.
I hope this clears up some confusion.
Most recent customer reviews
Pros: $20, appears to be tough (I've wrecked it MANY times), if you crash,...Read more