BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Yellow
Color: Colors may vary depending upon availability.|Change

on September 12, 2012
This helicopter flies great right out of the box. Takes about 30 mins to charge up and then it is ready to go! It will fly about 5/6 mins per charge. This helicopter will hover and stay in one spot without any trouble. Also it can turn right or left while it hovers. You can control this helicopter at all times without any problems. My son flies it and does not crash. It however does not like the ourdoors. Just as it states in the instructions sunlight will interfer with the controls. I suggest you fly in inside. We took it to our gym at our church and had a great time. A must buy for the money!
on May 18, 2013
It's great to live up here, but the air is 27% thinner and that makes enough of a difference that these helicopters don't stay in the air after an anemic take off. Otherwise looks like an awesome product. One of the controllers is not working so we'll return that one. We bought two and the one controller actually flies both of the helicopters one at a time. We are having a great time hovering over the kitchen floor at about 6" high - that's about how high they fly up here at 9000 feet altitude. We'll have to take them to lower levels to see how they do.
on December 28, 2014
These little helicopters are great fun, especially when you get two of them going together. Very sturdy, only chipped one of the rotors a bit after dozens of crashes. Helicopter battles are sweet.

Only downsides are: you can only fly 2 in the same room at the same time, and the battery life is really short (6-7 minutes). You gotta buy like 4 so that you can have two charging while you're flying two.
on August 9, 2016
Replacing an existing one that children crashed multiple times. Started up right out of the box; many smiles. Definitely pleased with final product. (Box for first one said 107, but 107G was on helicopter; box for second said 107G, but 107 was on helicopter. No color differences noted.)
on January 8, 2013
I have bought tons of those cheap plastic / foam helicopters that are impossible to fly and eventually end up just spinning in circles, crashing and breaking.. I read some reviews of this one, and thought I'd try it out. Well it came yesterday; and I've got to tell you: I am blown away by this little thing. First off; the frame is made of metal! its very sturdy. The blades are free-floating which means they will not break when you hit something. The trim control works perfectly and this little thing was flying perfectly within 5 minutes of un-boxing. I do not have a lot of experience flying RC helicopters but was able to land it on my Son's hand after playing with it for 20 minutes. And here's the kicker.. at $25 its one of the cheapest ones I found. I'm so impressed; I bought one in every color.

Pros:
- Super easy to fly
- Durable, metal construction
- Charges quickly
- Lands just about anywhere / very stable landing gear
- Tons of replacement parts available
- Ultra-low cost

Cons:
- Charging plug feels a little brittle
- Only 3 channel control (but what do you expect for $25)
on December 24, 2011
Helicopter is as described and arrived promptly using Amazon Prime. It was a present for my 17 year-old son, and it did not disappoint. He actually is even more enthused by it now, a few days after having opened it and begun playing with it. It is solidly built and required only very minimal setup/adjustment to fly properly. I had been concerned that the battery only provides 5-10 minutes of flight time per charge, but think now that it's a positive aspect since it allows 5 to 10 minutes of excitement at a time; not enough to allow boredom, and the recharge time is long enough to build expectation, yet short enough to not require multiple hours of waiting and frustration. My son is currently completing college applications. Although he's under the gun to finish them by 1/3, he can allow himself to play with the heli for 10 minutes, then hop back into his app essays, knowing that within 1 hour he can play with it for another 10 minutes, giving him something to look forward to that he cannot speed up.

Red and blue alternating lights flash constantly which make flying in a darkened room doable.

Excellent gift for under $30. Highly recommend and would definitely buy again.
on March 11, 2012
I was so excited when this copter came in the mail. Supposedly I got the last available one of this highly rated model. I was a little surprised at how little it was and how frail it seemed. After charging it up I briefly tried to fly it around inside our living room without much luck. Obviously there is a learning curve (hovering) but I also was afraid it wouldn't work in a normal sized house with furniture in it. So I took it outside. Luckily it was pretty calm out...very little wind. That first day was a little discouraging. I gave up. I charged it up again the next day and boom...I had developed the feel for the throttle to keep it aloft without crashing into the ceiling. I've also whacked the thing pretty good a couple of times and it is surprisingly durable. So after being discouraged on day one I've found that this is a fun little copter that one can get the feel for in just a couple of days. Be very careful taking it outside as any small breeze will take this thing. It is very small and light weight.
on January 4, 2013
Bought this item for my 10 year old daughter.

First impressions where weak because the packaging was cheap but after that the I was very pleased. The helicopter is mostly metal and gives the impression of well made quality.

The helicopter seems designed to be easy to fly. It defaults to hover straight and level. You should expect to take a while to learn to make it go where you want but I think that is true of all RC helicopters.

So far we have not had any durability problems but we have been very careful with it while learning to fly.

I would recommend this product.
on January 13, 2016
I'm an E-Flight fan however I bought this for my 8 year old to bounce off of the furniture. This thing is tough! It's mostly metal where my E-Flights are all plastic. It flies great and can take a beating. A big plus is the parts are cheap, available, and all listed by part number on the user manual. All for $20!
on February 19, 2013
I had earlier purchased this model and it didn't work. Amazon quickly refunded my money and made it easy to return. I was very impressed and grateful. This helicopter worked perfectly out of the box. It had excellent reviews and they were justified. I also have a 102 G which is also excellent. This one is somewhat easier to control than the 102G and easier to land because of the skids on the bottom. I have had a few crashes,but no damage. It appears to be very tough. I bought a repair package with this unit for the future because I know I will eventually need it. I would suggest that you buy the repair kit when you purchase the helicopter-Plan Ahead!!