- Save 10% on Tenergy Alkaline AA batteries (8-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code C2H6XBJV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy TN438 16-Bay Charger & AA Rechargeable Battery Combo when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code AHQNT7A2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy Centura AA Rechargeable Batteries (12-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code J63K58JH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro, Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- S107 and S107G differ only in labeling. Either may be shipped.
- Stabile Flight Characteristics
- Easy to Fly
- Great for Beginners
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPO Battery), batteries for remote control not included
- Motor Type: Brushed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 3 CH Proportional Control System
- Extra Tail Blade
- 3.7V Li-Poly Battery
- Built in Charger
- English Manual
Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro, Blue
This Brand New 3 Channel mini RC helicopter is one of the world's newest, most durable and stable helicopters. The item comes with the latest gyro system for precision control. The metal frame has proven to withstand dozens of crashes. The mini helicopter charges directly from the controller which uses 'AA' batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
The Syma S107 metal frame series with gyroscope takes indoor flying to the next level through precision control. It is extremely easy to fly and durable.
This is highly recommended for beginners.
No flight training necessary.
-2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
-Upgraded metal frame for durability
-Upgrade gyro system for precise control
-3-channel, Infrared Control (Allows for Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down movements)
-Auto Stable & Precision Speed
-Miniature Size & Light Weight
-Small Size Provides Agility and Speed
-Made of a Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
-Super Wide Infrared Control
-Easy to fly
-Complete Kit, Ready to Fly
-Product size: 19 x 3.5 x 9.5 cm
-Battery: Lithium-Polymer 180mah (Li-Poly) Battery
-Charger: Integral Transmitter/Charger supplied with LED indicator/Auto shut off
-Flight duration: 7 to 10 minutes
-Charge time: 20-25 minutes for full charge
-Radio: 3 Channel Proportional Infra Red Control System
-Frequency: Bands A, B or C & USB allow up to two models to be flown at the same time
-6 AA batteries for controller required (not included)
Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro. Flight Control Includes Up/Down, Left/Right Turn, and Forward/Backward movements. Includes USB Charger, and Spare Tail Blade. For Use Indoors ONLY Due to Infrared Control. Volts: 3.7. Watt Hours: 0.56. Motor Type: Brushed. Age Rating: 14+ With Adult Supervision. Batteries: 15C 1S 150mAh 3.7V LiPO. Charger: USB. Radio: 3 Channel Infrared. Fuel Source: Electric. Length: 8.7 in (221mm). Height: 3.9 in (99.1mm). Width/Diameter: 7.5 in (190.5mm).
From the Manufacturer
Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro in Blue color scheme. Flight Control Includes Up/Down, Left/Right Turn and Forward/Backward movements. Includes USB Charger and Spare Tail Blade. For Use Indoors ONLY Due to Infrared Control. Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPO Battery). C Rate: 15C. Volts: 3.7. Capacity: 150mAh. Cell Count: 1S. Continuous Discharge: 15C (2.25A). Watt Hours: 0.56. Motor Type: Brushed. Age Rating: 14+ With Adult Supervision. Charger: USB. Radio: Infrared. Fuel Source: Electric. Length: 8.7 in (220.98mm). Height: 1.5 in (38.1mm). Width/Diameter: 3.9 in (99.06mm).
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||EXCOUP||Cheerwing USA||ICatch|
|Item Dimensions||7.3 x 17.8 x 3 in||5.25 x 9 x 4 in||7 x 17.2 x 3 in||7.4 x 8.38 x 4.13 in||2.6 x 16.8 x 6.1 in||7.3 x 16.7 x 3.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||1.1 lbs||0.32 ounces||0.96 lb||—||0.88 lb|
|Size||Mini RC Helicopter||Small||—||—||—||Large|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The primary difference seems to be a change of software. The S107 had an issue where when turning and moving the throttle far up and down, the helicopter would spin very rapidly. This would cause it to be a bit out of control, but was kind of fun if you learned to work with it. the S107G has fixed this issue. While turning, the turn speed is almost completely unaffected by throttling up/down.
The USB charging cable has been slightly improved in the S107G. With the S107, it would glow dim red while charging, and bright red when done. On the S107G, it is completely off while charging, and glows when done.
Finally, you've got more color choices on the S107G.
I hope this clears up some confusion.
I see a lot of comments here about how easy this model is to break. The two channel models I have are much more likely to break because you have very little control. With the Syma S107, you have ABSOLUTE control. Have you ever seen a dragonfly in flight - stopping and turning on a dime? That's what this helicopter reminds me of.
Right out of the box it is impressive. The quality of construction is beautiful to look at. If you've ever seen one of the huge rc helicopters that the pros fly, this looks like a scaled down version, with a metal frame and boom tubes just like the big ones. Two separate motors operate the main rotors independently. When you initiate a turn, one rotor spins faster than the other to generate torque, which turns the aircraft. It's the same principle that is used to turn real twin main rotor helicopters like the CH-46 Sea Knight and the CH-47 Chinook.
The really cool part is the tail rotor. It's mounted at 90 degrees to what you're used to seeing on a helicopter. It blows air up and down, not left and right. The tail rotor is what generates forward and backward movement by raising or lowering the tail, and it is very precise and responsive.
A couple of tips if you're new to this type of toy:
1. After charging, put the helicopter on a good, clear section of floor and turn on the helicopter and remote.
2. Don't touch the right control yoke yet - you don't need it.
3. Hold the throttle yoke in your left hand and the small trim adjuster knob in the right.
4. GRADUALLY move the left yoke forward to increase throttle until the helicopter barely leaves the ground. Watch for left or right rotation and turn the trim knob to make the helicopter hover without rotating. Once it hovers without turning by using only the throttle, you're ready to fly.
5. Get used to the throttle by GRADUALLY increasing and decreasing. The biggest problem is using too much throttle and hitting the ceiling, then the helicopter falls all the way to the floor. That's how they break. If you're careful, you'll be OK.
6. ENJOY. This is the coolest toy I've had in years, and my kids like it so much, I bought another for each of them today.
Most recent customer reviews
For the price, its a great little toy.Read more