2 Year Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro, Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$29.96 (60%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- S107 and S107G differ only in labeling. Either may be shipped.
- Stabile Flight Characteristics
- Easy to Fly
- Great for Beginners
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPO Battery), batteries for remote control not included
- Motor Type: Brushed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- 3 CH Proportional Control System
- Extra Tail Blade
- 3.7V Li-Poly Battery
- Built in Charger
- English Manual
Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro, Blue
This Brand New 3 Channel mini RC helicopter is one of the world's newest, most durable and stable helicopters. The item comes with the latest gyro system for precision control. The metal frame has proven to withstand dozens of crashes. The mini helicopter charges directly from the controller which uses 'AA' batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
The Syma S107 metal frame series with gyroscope takes indoor flying to the next level through precision control. It is extremely easy to fly and durable.
This is highly recommended for beginners.
No flight training necessary.
-2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
-Upgraded metal frame for durability
-Upgrade gyro system for precise control
-3-channel, Infrared Control (Allows for Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down movements)
-Auto Stable & Precision Speed
-Miniature Size & Light Weight
-Small Size Provides Agility and Speed
-Made of a Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
-Super Wide Infrared Control
-Easy to fly
-Complete Kit, Ready to Fly
-Product size: 19 x 3.5 x 9.5 cm
-Battery: Lithium-Polymer 180mah (Li-Poly) Battery
-Charger: Integral Transmitter/Charger supplied with LED indicator/Auto shut off
-Flight duration: 7 to 10 minutes
-Charge time: 20-25 minutes for full charge
-Radio: 3 Channel Proportional Infra Red Control System
-Frequency: Bands A, B or C & USB allow up to two models to be flown at the same time
-6 AA batteries for controller required (not included)
Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro. Flight Control Includes Up/Down, Left/Right Turn, and Forward/Backward movements. Includes USB Charger, and Spare Tail Blade. For Use Indoors ONLY Due to Infrared Control. Volts: 3.7. Watt Hours: 0.56. Motor Type: Brushed. Age Rating: 14+ With Adult Supervision. Batteries: 15C 1S 150mAh 3.7V LiPO. Charger: USB. Radio: 3 Channel Infrared. Fuel Source: Electric. Length: 8.7 in (221mm). Height: 3.9 in (99.1mm). Width/Diameter: 7.5 in (190.5mm).
From the Manufacturer
Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro in Blue color scheme. Flight Control Includes Up/Down, Left/Right Turn and Forward/Backward movements. Includes USB Charger and Spare Tail Blade. For Use Indoors ONLY Due to Infrared Control. Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPO Battery). C Rate: 15C. Volts: 3.7. Capacity: 150mAh. Cell Count: 1S. Continuous Discharge: 15C (2.25A). Watt Hours: 0.56. Motor Type: Brushed. Age Rating: 14+ With Adult Supervision. Charger: USB. Radio: Infrared. Fuel Source: Electric. Length: 8.7 in (220.98mm). Height: 1.5 in (38.1mm). Width/Diameter: 3.9 in (99.06mm).
Compare with similar items
Cheerwing S107/S107G Phantom 3CH 3.5 Channel Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro Blue
GPTOYS G610 11" Durant Built-in Gyro Infrared Remote Control Helicopter Large Model 3.5 Channels with Gyro and LED Light for Indoor Ready to Fly
Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Radio Mini Alloy Remote Control Helicopter with Gyro for Kids and Beginners
Mini RC Helicopter, EACHINE H101 Remote Control Helicopter Drone Toy for Kids 3.5 CH LED Light with Gyro
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Cheerwing USA||YEGG INC||Sharkoo||EachineDirect|
|Item Dimensions||17.8 x 7.3 x 3 in||16.8 x 2.6 x 6.1 in||10 x 4.5 x 2 in||—||—|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||—||0.86 lb||0.77 lb||0.84 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The construction of the s107 is outstanding for the price, I find it hard to believe that these only cost $20 to buy. I find them easy to control and extremely hard to break. Disclosure - I have seen some friends get unlucky and their unit has broken early on with a big crash......but more often than not I've seen these things take a beating and continue to fly.
I took a video of my son flying the s107g. Sure hes flown before but this was his first time flying in a few months and he had to deal with some sidewind from n open window. Even with some moving air to contend with, he was able to easily fly it.
I would say most of the bad reviews on here are from those who got unlucky. I do feel for them but as a prospective buyer you need to understand that its nothing to do with the quality of this helicopter.
I have read people have trouble controlling the s107g. I find the opposite to be true. Im able to easily land mine on my helipad and also fly it through air gates at full speed. My son had a blast playing around with this helicopter trying to land it on the helipad and race through the hoops.
Link to helipad Remote Control Helicopter Landing Pad - Complete Edition - Flashing LED Lights Installed - Suitable for RC Helicopters, Quadcopters, Drones, Syma Helicopters
Link to hoops Drone Racing Obstacle Course. Easy to Build Racing Drone Kit. Create Your Own Drone Racing League. Suitable Drone Games for Kid or Adults (Amazon Exclusive)
Indoor only - just a word of caution - dont fly this one outside. Its affected by the sun and also majorly affected by the wind. Its really not worth it, more fun to be had inside. I actually prefer to fly indoors thesedays anyway in the comfort of my sofa!
Another thing is the battery will only last about 5mins, if you are getting less than 2mins, you should get a new battery, they are quite easy to change over, just search it on youtube.
A few things that might help you:
1. Put a small weight on the nose such as some bluetak. This will allow the chopper to move faster. It will also stop it from drifting backwards which is really annoying
2. Trim it on the ground before you take off. I like to put it on a hard surface and just spin the blades WITHOUT taking off. You can easily see if it needs to be trimmed. Simple turn the wheel until it doesnt spin anymore. Easier to do this on the ground before take off
3. Beginners LISTEN up. Make very small movements on the throttle when you are learning. Your wife / girlfriend / mother / flatmate can thank me later for saving you a few scratches of paint off the roof
4. Battery charging is crucial. Leave it 10mins to cool down when flat, then charge it up for about 45mins and take it off the charger.
5. Never overdischarge a battery. When it wont take off anymore, dont keep trying to fly it because you are wrecking the battery by discharging it too far.
6. Having somewhere to practice your landings will advance your flying quickly. Here is a link to the hoops and helipad.
Take this from an experience flier - you wont find a better value helicopter around.
I see a lot of comments here about how easy this model is to break. The two channel models I have are much more likely to break because you have very little control. With the Syma S107, you have ABSOLUTE control. Have you ever seen a dragonfly in flight - stopping and turning on a dime? That's what this helicopter reminds me of.
Right out of the box it is impressive. The quality of construction is beautiful to look at. If you've ever seen one of the huge rc helicopters that the pros fly, this looks like a scaled down version, with a metal frame and boom tubes just like the big ones. Two separate motors operate the main rotors independently. When you initiate a turn, one rotor spins faster than the other to generate torque, which turns the aircraft. It's the same principle that is used to turn real twin main rotor helicopters like the CH-46 Sea Knight and the CH-47 Chinook.
The really cool part is the tail rotor. It's mounted at 90 degrees to what you're used to seeing on a helicopter. It blows air up and down, not left and right. The tail rotor is what generates forward and backward movement by raising or lowering the tail, and it is very precise and responsive.
A couple of tips if you're new to this type of toy:
1. After charging, put the helicopter on a good, clear section of floor and turn on the helicopter and remote.
2. Don't touch the right control yoke yet - you don't need it.
3. Hold the throttle yoke in your left hand and the small trim adjuster knob in the right.
4. GRADUALLY move the left yoke forward to increase throttle until the helicopter barely leaves the ground. Watch for left or right rotation and turn the trim knob to make the helicopter hover without rotating. Once it hovers without turning by using only the throttle, you're ready to fly.
5. Get used to the throttle by GRADUALLY increasing and decreasing. The biggest problem is using too much throttle and hitting the ceiling, then the helicopter falls all the way to the floor. That's how they break. If you're careful, you'll be OK.
6. ENJOY. This is the coolest toy I've had in years, and my kids like it so much, I bought another for each of them today.
Most recent customer reviews
Just when you get to the point of lift off it starts leaning left
and no control input will stop it.Read more