Syma X8C Venture with 2MP Wide Angle Camera 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter - Orange
|Price:||$65.59 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) system - The Syma X8C has the Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using IOC, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. This lessens the steepness of the learning curve and allows the pilot to enjoy flight while slowly learning each specific orientation of the quadcopter.
- 6 AXIS GYRO - Equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems, 3D lock, More scheduled flight, operating more to the force!
- 2MP HD Camera - Built-in the quadcopter for you to take photos and videos while flying! Have photos from aerial viewpoints while flying the quadcopter!
- Colorful flashing lights - have fun playing with it during the day or nights with your friends, family, kids, even pets!
- Blade Protector - comes with blade protectors to protect your blades in flight or from wear or minor crashes!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
6 AXIS GYRO Equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems, 3D lock, More scheduled flight, operating more to the force!
360° Eversion A key 360°roll,continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
2MP HD Camera X8C equipped with HD camera, lets you control the aircraft Enjoy taking pictures/video of the pleasure flights.
Blade Protector Highly elastic plastic protective circle, preventing the blades in flight Cause wear, anti-collision anti-fall performance further enhanced!
Colorful Flashing Lights Colorful flashing light, keep your Aircraft at night Flying is quite excellent.
Product Size Body Length: 20 in / 508 mm Body Width: 20 in / 508 mm Body Height: 6.5 in/165 mm
Channel: 4 Channel
Battery for Transmitter: 4 x AA battery (not included)
Product Size: 20 x 20 x 6.5 in
Control Mode: Remote Control
Control Distance: about 50m
Battery for RC Quad Copter: 7.4V 2000mAh Li-on
Charging Mode: USB charging
Charging Time: About 180 mins
Play Time: 5-8 mins
1 x Syma X8C Quadcopter
1 x 2MP HD Camera
4 x Rotating Blades
4 x Protection Frames
4 x Landing Gears
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x 7.4V 2000mAh Li-on Battery w/ Banana/EC3 Connector
1 x 4G Memory Card
1 x Card Reader
1 x Screwdriver
1 xUser Manual
Compare to Similar Items
This item Syma X8C Venture with 2MP Wide Angle Camera 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter - Orange
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.91 x 12.6 x 12.6 in||13.8 x 13.9 x 6.7 in||13.9 x 14 x 6.9 in||19.69 x 19.69 x 7.48 in|
Top Customer Reviews
The phantom itself is wonderful to fly, however, the ever present fear of flyaways and all the precautions one must take when flying (no interference, no large metal structures, monitor solar activity, calibrate compass, gps satellites, etc) takes a bit of the fun out of regualr flying. As such, I felt the need for a secondary "dumb" bird so to speak. One that I would have control over exclusively, free from autonomous flight. I figured that I would use my phantom for professional videography at select locations and I would use the secondary quad for just casual flying and recording, in all manner of locations.
I chose the Syma X8C as that secondary and let me tell you, I was not disappointed!
The Syma X8C is a very stable flyer with excellent lifting power for a quad of its class. The headless mode comes in very handy as an impromptu return to home feature, when orientation is lost. Further, the large motors do not seem to get as hot as the Syma x5c-1's and none have burnt out thus far. In any event, the motors are easy to replace as they are plug and play with only a few screws to remove. No soldering required!
I have used this quad to lift my Gopro Hero 3 with ease, as well as my Lumia 1020. However, The Runcam proves to be an ideal companion to this quad.
The range is advertised as being 100-150m, however, I have found the range to be closer to 200-250m (haven't tried to go farther than that as it is practically out of sight at that point).
The lights are bright and easy to see and when the battery is low, it starts flashing whilst leaving you a good 2-3 minutes of flight time left.Read more ›
I'll be adding a 3 axis lightweight gimbal soon so I'll be able to get much better video quality. You really can't beat the setup if you are in the market to do aerial cinematography. Worth every penny and can lift a GoPro if needed. I definitely recommend the RunCam HD though.
You can see the picture I grabbed from the video below!
The only reason it does not get 5 stars is that the camera setup as delivered results in very noisey videos. The gimbal on the camera is just
loose enough to cause a lot of "Jello" or shake in the video especially in high speed mode. The manufacturer Syma should add a locking mechanism to the camera gimbal to lock it firmly into the desired angle position to clean up this video "Shake". Fortunately, there is a video on line entitled "I CAN STOP YOUR JELLO ON YOUR SYMA x8c camera" which explains how to fix the problem. The opening at the bottom of the camera is taped and the camera is foamed between the camera and the gimbal. This fix completely removed the video "Jello" in both low and high speed modes of the quadcopter. Pictures of this camera modification are attached. Other than the camera video problem, this is an awesome quadcopter.
|Length: 9:59 Mins|
1. Size and power: it is basically the same size of the dji phantom but obviously doesn't have the gps system. However, it is still easy to fly and has sufficient power to lift a heavier camera than the stock one (lifts my gopro hero 3+ without a problem).
2. Easy to fly: any drone flying obviously takes some practice, but this thing is very user friendly, simple, and straightforward to fly. It's overall size and weight make it quite stable and solid in medium winds (up to about 15 mph before it becomes to hard to keep stable). Additionally, this drone has the option to fly in "headless" mode (push and hold the top left button for about two seconds and wait for 3 beeps to activate). Headless mode simply makes it so no matter what direction the drone is facing, the forward/backward and left/right controls are always consistent. Make sure you active headless mode with the drone facing straight away from you, then even if you turn it sideways or even back toward you, pushing the control forward still moves the drone forward and away from you and likewise for the other controls...no need to flip the controls mentally when it is pointing to or from you.
3. Quick and easy setup: You simply attach the landing gear, propellers, and the batteries and your flying in no time.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Drone is just right. Everything is just great with this drone.Published 23 hours ago by ShaDexRob
I love this quad and think it's very good, however if you buy it, be sure to make sure the screws that hold the motors in are tightened properly before you fly it. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Doug Schinzing
Awesome drone! Heavy duty and flies like a beast. I crashed it a few times from a good height and it didnt break or crack. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Ryan C
Could not get a better product for $70! Flies incredibly stable, and includes a variety of functions to make flying more acrobatic/increase flight speed, etc. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Did not come with the orange controller. The picture shows orange controller with orange drone. I kinda like things to mach. Everything else looks ok. Read morePublished 6 days ago by patrick b.
Great drone!!!! I'm somewhat of an amateur flyer but this fly so smooth and so high easy control bigger than I thought too!!Published 8 days ago by Ryan
Lost the Copter and would LOVE to buy just the copter without the controllers. Is that possible? where?Published 8 days ago by Small Town Girl