Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Norton Internet Security 2011
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on September 1, 2011
I was a previous webroot user but nortons has been great. I am amazed at the difference between webroot and nortons. I am definetley sticking to nortons from here on out.
on October 11, 2011
Have used Norton for years, and have never gotten a virus on my machines due to the program. In getting 100-200 spams a day I'd be lost with out the anti-spam feature.
on March 17, 2013
I was a little confused on how to get this. I thought they were sending me a disk and when it didn't come I call and they walked me through getting it as a download.
on November 6, 2011
I recieved my product in a timely manner, and the product works as stated by Norton... Wished I could use it on more than one of my machines; but, what can I say!!!
on July 25, 2011
I never tried Norton before but a friend recommended it and I am happy with the results. Its a good heads up to anything on the internet that might have viruses.
on March 11, 2012
Working good so far. Product shipped in timely fashion. Always seems to be doing its job. Although I am not a heavy user of my PC that it is installed on.
on August 4, 2013
Norton is a great brand. I had not problems with my computer. Even if you don't get that current year's software, the past year works just as fine.
on November 11, 2011
the product works great in protecting the laptop during wireless and online access. i would recommend this product at this price to other users.
on August 30, 2011
Works well. I have not had any virus problems while running it. It is not intrusive- it stays in the background. I'd recommend it to everyone.
on August 27, 2011
I received this product as ordered - in the time stated. I downloaded with no problems. It is working as expected. I have no complaints.

See 1 answered question