Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds | Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic & Volume Control (Black Night & Hazy Gray)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handcrafted with Genuine Wood: These earphones produce a crisp powerful acoustic sound with strong deep bass. Studio-tuned audio with crystal clarity guaranteed.
- Unique in-ear canal design: These noise isolating in-ear headphones reduce ambient noise for an exceptional audio experience.
- Comfort-fit: Three sizes (S/M/L) of custom silicone ear tips to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone and one eco-friendly convenient carrying pouch included.
- Easy to Use: Volume Control, answer or end calls, activate Voice Control, skip tracks with a smart built-in in-line microphone. The ear buds also have a sleek dual colored tangle-free TPE cable that comes in 6 different colors.
- Compatibility: With the stylish design and high-end sound quality, Symphonized earbuds are compatible with the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. They work with all Androids, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices with a standard 3.5 mm jack.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NRG 3.0 In-Ear Wood Headphones - Black Night & Hazy Gray
With its unique acoustical properties, wood has always played a crucial role in music, giving life to instruments and concert halls that have inspired music-lovers for centuries. Today, Symphonized continues this legacy through handcrafted, all-natural wood headphones and speakers, with each style offering listeners a unique experience unmatched by many of the modern materials used today. In addition to great sound, all Symphonized products are assembled by hand and meticulously tested, ensuring every device is always strong, durable and ready to rock.
Carrying Pouch - For faster, easier access to your buds.
6 Pairs of Customer Fit Silicone Tips - In small, medium, and large for a smooth, comfortable fit.
Bulit-in Mic & Controls - Skip tracks, activate Voice Control and respond to phone calls
Pure & Powerful - Crisp acoustics, deep bass and zero breakage at every volume level.
Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack - Provides a stronger sound connection without leakage.
Volume Control - For faster, easier access to your device.
HANDCRAFTED FROM NATURAL WOOD
Artistry and acoustics band together for a sophisticated, more superior sound.
Stand out in a sea of plastic with our distinct earbud style.
MORE HUES, LESS HASSLE
Tangle-free cords in a variety of colors to match your mood.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, I went out on the net and started fishing around and found these on more than one list as being best for the buck. Still, I was leary even as I read the reviews here on Amazon. You have to be able to sift through the reviewers who pan everything and those who give 5 stars because the packaging was intact.
Understand I am nobody's audiophile. Used to be...more important things to worry about as we age. Anyway, I took a kick at the cat and ordered these solely because of the wood earpieces. They showed up and I tested them on my phone...with some Head East, Deep Purple, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, George Strait and The Moody Blues. TWO WORDS: Truly Impressed!
Now, I'm not the real benchmark. My kid seems to have more money than God and owns a set of those $150 'beats' that it seems all iPhone owners HAVE to have. Without telling him I paid $25 for this set, I had him try them out. His exact words were: "For once you didn't cheap out, Old Man". After my initial inclination to backhand the young turd passed... I made him elaborate on what be thought. Solid base while not sacrificing mid and high range ... He said be too loved the wood and the overall sound. Then I told him they cost $25.
Me? I prefer full head phones ... But these are really good buds. I'm getting a pair for myself. That's my review ... No specs or superlatives. Just a good product.
Edit: After posting my review, Symphonized worked with me to understand what happened and offered to send me a new pair despite me voiding my warranty because I accidentally broke my headphones. This was a big surprise and they definitely went out of their way to help. I'm changing my review to 5 stars.
Buuuuttttt--they will become my back up and that's because despite being only 4 months old, the controls on it whacked out. If I even bump the little Sound/skip remote on the headphone wire it zooms up the sound or turns it completely off when plugged into my computer. They are completely unusable with my iPhone. It will constantly bring up Siri or start skipping around in the songs/podcasts, speeding them up, jumping back. I thought it might be a phone problem but when I switched to an older pair non of this was happening. It's made it so I can't work out with them and even worse, I'm a professional Illustrator so I move enough when I draw that I can't use them while I'm with them.
So the earphones themselves are great quality. But the attachments are what screwed this product over. I was really hoping for a pair of earphones that could last over 6 months with the price point these are at, but honestly I won't be buying these again and will try a different route this time.
UPDATE 7.20.17: So the company did reach out to me and are sending me a replacement pair. If the new set lasts longer, i will be so happy. I really do like these--just so long as they don't break so quickly.
I do wanna make very clear though, the sound on these headphones is really awesome. The pair of headphones I have been using since these were broken has much quieter and poorer sound quality (a $15 pair btw), which was immediately noticeable after using these. I just wish these ones didn't have the remote at all or possibly had one of those nylon/almost shoelace kind of cords, those seem more durable, lightweight and less noticeable or at least what I use headphones for.
I never received any replacement headphones from the company.