- Save 15% on 1 Wraith 2.0 Bluetooth Headphones For every 1 Qualifying Item you purchase offered by Symphonized. Enter code PFH27XCS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 NXT 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying Item you purchase offered by Symphonized. Enter code XRGH8BU2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 PWR Bluetooth Earbuds For every 1 Qualifying Item you purchase offered by Symphonized. Enter code PDU7LUVL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds | Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic & Volume Control (Black Night & Hazy Gray)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handcrafted with Genuine Wood: These earphones produce a crisp powerful acoustic sound with strong deep bass. Studio-tuned audio with crystal clarity guaranteed.
- Unique in-ear canal design: These noise isolating in-ear headphones reduce ambient noise for an exceptional audio experience.
- Comfort-fit: Three sizes (S/M/L) of custom silicone ear tips to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone and one eco-friendly convenient carrying pouch included.
- Easy to Use: Volume Control, answer or end calls, activate Voice Control, skip tracks with a smart built-in in-line microphone. The ear buds also have a sleek dual colored tangle-free TPE cable that comes in 6 different colors.
- Compatibility: With the stylish design and high-end sound quality, Symphonized earbuds are compatible with the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. They work with all Androids, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices with a standard 3.5 mm jack.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds | Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic & Volume Control (Black Night & Hazy Gray)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Color||Black Night & Hazy Gray||Black||Black||Blue||gold, black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.25 x 3.6 x 6.75 in||1.5 x 2.63 x 6.75 in||—||0.47 x 0.8 x 1.18 in||3.94 x 7.87 x 7.87 in|
|Additional Features||Noise-Isolation, android-phone-control, carrying case, ios-phone-control, deep bass, universal-phone-control, Noise-Cancellation, tangle-free-cord, Microphone-Feature, volume-control, neodymium magnets||lightweight||android-phone-control||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control||—||foldable, tangle-free-cord|
NRG 3.0 In-Ear Wood Headphones - Black Night & Hazy Gray
HANDCRAFTED FROM NATURAL WOOD
Artistry and acoustics band together for a sophisticated, more superior sound.
Structure & Sound
PURE & POWERFUL
In the Box
For faster, easier access to your buds.
6 PAIRS OF CUSTOM FIT SILICONE TIPS
Top customer reviews
First and foremost they sound great. Yes, there are many better, but nothing I've found in this price rage comes close. The highs are sharp, the mids are excellent with some eq tweeking, and the bass is powerful. It really comes down to a good eq setting. The mic is very clear also, as good as my phones factory mic.
The construction of the headphones is outstanding. The cord is almost like a bouncy rubber that doesn't snag or get tangled. The connectors are gold plated, and very strong. The headphones feel good, not great in your ear. I've never been a fan of 100% round buds, because that's not the shape of the ear. But I have worn them for 6 hours straight without pain.
All and all you cant go wrong with these, and ill be buying more for sure. They also come with a carry bag, and 2 sets of extra buds.
Well, I went out on the net and started fishing around and found these on more than one list as being best for the buck. Still, I was leary even as I read the reviews here on Amazon. You have to be able to sift through the reviewers who pan everything and those who give 5 stars because the packaging was intact.
Understand I am nobody's audiophile. Used to be...more important things to worry about as we age. Anyway, I took a kick at the cat and ordered these solely because of the wood earpieces. They showed up and I tested them on my phone...with some Head East, Deep Purple, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, George Strait and The Moody Blues. TWO WORDS: Truly Impressed!
Now, I'm not the real benchmark. My kid seems to have more money than God and owns a set of those $150 'beats' that it seems all iPhone owners HAVE to have. Without telling him I paid $25 for this set, I had him try them out. His exact words were: "For once you didn't cheap out, Old Man". After my initial inclination to backhand the young turd passed... I made him elaborate on what be thought. Solid base while not sacrificing mid and high range ... He said be too loved the wood and the overall sound. Then I told him they cost $25.
Me? I prefer full head phones ... But these are really good buds. I'm getting a pair for myself. That's my review ... No specs or superlatives. Just a good product.
Edit: After posting my review, Symphonized worked with me to understand what happened and offered to send me a new pair despite me voiding my warranty because I accidentally broke my headphones. This was a big surprise and they definitely went out of their way to help. I'm changing my review to 5 stars.
Long. After a couple days they already started crackling some when I'm moving around. I wear these while working at a desk and have Bluetooth for workouts so I don't move a bunch but with no abuse these are crackling when the cords move around at all while walking across the room etc.
They look great but they're not made very sturdy and crackling already kind of makes this a purchase I'm not super happy with
They aren't absolutely terrible but I won't be buying another pair.
Seller sent a replacement for the defective ear buds.
great customer service.
Still left off 1 star since 1st pair is bad but the 2nd was good so needed to update the review.
The volume buttons do NOT work with iPhone 7 or 7 Plus (I contacted customer service to ask if it was a product defect or a compatibility issue and they confirmed that only the volume was affected by iOS software) but the fact that the play/pause, track skip, track repeat and triple click to previous track functions work make up for it.
I'll keep them because it's hard to find headphones that fit under an HTC helmet and have the function buttons far enough away to work while riding but I'll continue to search for the "perfect" pair.