3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Symphonized NRG 3.0 Wood Earbuds Wired, in Ear Headphones with Microphone for Computer & Laptop, Ear Phones for Android with Stereo Sound (Orange & Gray)
- Handcrafted From All-Natural, Genuine Wood: Our earphones tap into the natural acoustic qualities found in wood to produce crisp acoustics and deep bass. Prepare to experience studio quality, stereo sound with the Symphonized NRG 3.0 Wood In Ear Head Phones.
- Unique Comfort Fit And In-Ear Design: Custom silicone ear tips that are available in three sizes (S/M/L) are able to create noise isolation and reduce ambient noise to ensure the best audio experience, as well as the perfect fit for maximum comfort during long-term wear, such as for running.
- User-Friendly, Corded Earbuds: Features include volume control, pause/play capabilities, answer/end call function, voice control, and a smart inline microphone, giving you complete control over your listening experience during gaming, running or sports.
- Wired Earbuds With Style For Everyone: These ear buds offer something for everyone, available in six different color options, with a fashionable dual-toned and tangle-free TPE cord; The NRG 3.0 is where durability, practicality, convenience and style meet.
- Universal Compatibility: With the combination of luxury design and high sound quality, Symphonized in ear buds are compatible with the latest generations of your favorite devices: iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android, tablets, computers, and more, with a standard 3.5mm audio jack.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Symphonized leverages the natural acoustical properties of wood, formulating a product that delivers a clean and crisp sound, honorably replicating that of the most famous concert halls and finest acoustic instruments around the world. Each style offers listeners a unique experience unmatched by many of the modern materials used today. In addition to great sound, all Symphonized products are handcrafted from genuine wood and meticulously tested, ensuring every device is always strong, durable and ready to make your favorite songs sound even better.
User-Friendly Design and Operation
Deluxe features of Symphonized NRG 3.0 Wood Earbuds give you complete control over your live show listening experience. Enjoy any media and crystal clear calls, all while ensuring you never have to fumble around for your device.
- Control volume with +/- inline controls
- Pause/Play media with inline remote
- Answer/End calls with smart inline microphone
|NRG X||NRG 3.0||NRG MFI (made for Apple)||MTRX 2.0||XTC 2.0||Wraith 2.0|
|Driver Unit||Dynamic 8mm Neodymium||Dynamic 8mm Neodymium||Dynamic 8mm Neodymium||Dynamic 8mm Neodymium||Dynamic 8mm Neodymium||Dynamic 40mm Neodymium|
|Types of Wooden Housing||Sapele, Maple, Bubinga||Walnut, Sapele, Zebra||Bubinga, Sapele||Ebony, Maple||Walnut, Maple||Walnut, Maple, Cherry|
|Oblique Angled Tips||✓||-||✓||-||-||-|
|Silicone Ear Tips||6 pairs of regular S/M/L or 9 pairs of regular and dual flanged S/M/L||6 pairs of regular S/M/L or 9 pairs of regular and dual flanged S/M/L||6 pairs of regular S/M/L||6 pairs of regular and dual flanged S/M/L||6 pairs of regular and dual flanged S/M/L||Faux leather oval pads|
|Cable||48.5" TPE||48.5" TPE||48.5" TPE||48.5" innovative shield technology||48.5" innovative shield technology||48.5" braided nylon cable|
|Cable Colors||Blue&White, Black&White, Black, White||Red&Gray, Orange&Gray, Blue&Gray, Black&Gray, Purple&Gray, Black&White||Black, White, Red||Silver, Gunmetal, Turquoise||Lava Red, Sunset Orange, Tropical Sunset, Blue, Bronze, Gunmetal||Black|
|Audio Jack||3.5mm Gold Plated Audio Jack||3.5mm Gold Plated Audio Jack||MFI Lightning Cabel||3.5mm Gold Plated Audio Jack||3.5mm Gold Plated Audio Jack||3.5mm Gold Plated Audio Jack|
|Inline Remote & Volume Control||✓||✓||✓||Only Inline Remote||Only Inline Remote||✓|
|Protective Hard Shell Case With Carabiner Clip||✓||Handmade woven pouch||✓||Handmade woven pouch||Handmade woven pouch||Handmade woven pouch|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, I went out on the net and started fishing around and found these on more than one list as being best for the buck. Still, I was leary even as I read the reviews here on Amazon. You have to be able to sift through the reviewers who pan everything and those who give 5 stars because the packaging was intact.
Understand I am nobody's audiophile. Used to be...more important things to worry about as we age. Anyway, I took a kick at the cat and ordered these solely because of the wood earpieces. They showed up and I tested them on my phone...with some Head East, Deep Purple, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, George Strait and The Moody Blues. TWO WORDS: Truly Impressed!
Now, I'm not the real benchmark. My kid seems to have more money than God and owns a set of those $150 'beats' that it seems all iPhone owners HAVE to have. Without telling him I paid $25 for this set, I had him try them out. His exact words were: "For once you didn't cheap out, Old Man". After my initial inclination to backhand the young turd passed... I made him elaborate on what be thought. Solid base while not sacrificing mid and high range ... He said be too loved the wood and the overall sound. Then I told him they cost $25.
Me? I prefer full head phones ... But these are really good buds. I'm getting a pair for myself. That's my review ... No specs or superlatives. Just a good product.
Buuuuttttt--they will become my back up and that's because despite being only 4 months old, the controls on it whacked out. If I even bump the little Sound/skip remote on the headphone wire it zooms up the sound or turns it completely off when plugged into my computer. They are completely unusable with my iPhone. It will constantly bring up Siri or start skipping around in the songs/podcasts, speeding them up, jumping back. I thought it might be a phone problem but when I switched to an older pair non of this was happening. It's made it so I can't work out with them and even worse, I'm a professional Illustrator so I move enough when I draw that I can't use them while I'm with them.
So the earphones themselves are great quality. But the attachments are what screwed this product over. I was really hoping for a pair of earphones that could last over 6 months with the price point these are at, but honestly I won't be buying these again and will try a different route this time.
UPDATE 7.20.17: So the company did reach out to me and are sending me a replacement pair. If the new set lasts longer, i will be so happy. I really do like these--just so long as they don't break so quickly.
I do wanna make very clear though, the sound on these headphones is really awesome. The pair of headphones I have been using since these were broken has much quieter and poorer sound quality (a $15 pair btw), which was immediately noticeable after using these. I just wish these ones didn't have the remote at all or possibly had one of those nylon/almost shoelace kind of cords, those seem more durable, lightweight and less noticeable or at least what I use headphones for.
I never received any replacement headphones from the company.
These earbuds seem to meet all my criteria so far, in my having used them for a week. I'm using them to replace some by a brand that one sees a lot, begins with S and has a C further on in the name. 1) The sound is definitely better, I'm hearing things in music I didn't before. 2) The wires have a rubberized coating that makes me think they're going to be durable, 3) They fit my ears fine right out of the package, but there is a good variety of other pads if one needs a different fit, and 4) I consider this price reasonable. If they wear out or I lose them in a couple of years, I'll be sad but not bankrupt.
The wood is an interesting feature. It may just be for appearance, but maybe it's somehow connected with the sound being pretty balanced and even. Neither treble nor bass seems either weak or exaggerated. I listen to rock, other times to classical, and I'm not hearing distortion. I also don't notice "microphonics"--when the wires rub my shirt, I don't hear it in the buds.
This comes with a cute little bag. I find I can wrap these up on a couple of fingers and put them in the bag, later extricate them with essentially no tangling.
Top reviews from other countries
It would give 5 Stars, however, I find the audio to be lacking in the lows, easily tuned though with an EQ app to make them sound perfect and give them a bit of kick too.
The build seems strong, The wood and metal compliment each other very well. The bag was a nice extra too.
UPDATE 1 Month in.
Within 2 days the rubber separated from the metal on the ear but itself due to the low-quality rubbery plastic that is used that doesn't have enough if any flex, no force was applied when they broke, they are just brittle.
The Jack that plugs into your phone is the most aquardly shaped headphone jack I've ever used, when riding a bike or just walking it will get hooked over the top of my pocket and slowly unplug itself, also due to this shape there is a lot of stress on the wire and I'm sure their on their way out already!
When contacting Symphonized with regards to the broken plastic on the earbud I was told that this was NOT covered under warranty, even though I'd had then 2 days.
This was a 4/5 Star, Down to 2/5 now due to the bad build quality that was initially impressing but can't live upto daily use.
Le son est assez mauvais : sonne plat dans sa globalité, manque de bass, les médiums (surtout) et les aigus sont étouffés. Ça manque de richesse.
Oubliez-les si vous souhaitez les brancher à votre portable ou tablette (iPhone 6 en ce qui me concerne), pour écouter en extérieur ou pour faire du sport, la prise jack se débranche au moindre mouvement. Impossible de garder votre appareil dans votre poche plus d'une minute sans interruption, ce qui est franchement très agaçant !
Et pour couronner ça, les boutons et micro ne fonctionnent pas sur mon iPhone 6 (testé également sur l'iPhone X d'un ami).
Pour ce qui est des embouts en silicone, ils sont assez inconfortables, je ne peux pas les porter plus de deux heures d'affiliés causants des douleurs à mon conduit auditif.
En bref, passez votre chemin et achetez-vous un meilleur produit (quitte à économiser un peu plus). Celui-ci ne vaut pas 21,99€ et encore moins les soit-disant "49,99€" ("prix d'origine"), faisant croire qu'on fait une bonne affaire alors que pas du tout. Annonce mensongère, produit de mauvaise facture et incompatible avec les smartphones (Apple en tout cas).
Je demande un retour sur le champs !
A bon entendeurs !
Two important things to remember.
1. The rubber earpieces that are included will give you different a different sound. For example, if you don't like bass, try the ones with the larger holes. If you love bass, select the earpieces with the smallest holes. Either way pick something that fits snugly inside our ear hole, so that sound doesn't escape. The earpieces will play a massive role in your listening experience.
2. If you are really picky about sound quality, adjust the settings on the equalizer of your media player. If it's an iPhone or Android that you use, download a music player app that has an Equalizer.
To summarize, with the NRG 3.0, you get a great balance of solid bass (not muddy or distorted) and super clear mids and highs (no flat, filtered or sharp sound). Very full and rich sound. It isolates noises even outdoors quite well too.
Truly a great product. I've owned Sony, beats, Panasonic, and Skullcandy, ranging between $30 to $100+. The Symphonized NRG 3.0 are by far the best I've owned.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 26, 2019