Other Sellers on Amazon
Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds Headphones, Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Earphones, Balanced Bass Driven Sound with Mic & Volume Control (Black Night & Hazy Gray)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HANDCRAFTED FROM ALL-NATURAL GENUINE WOOD: Our earphones produce crisp, powerful acoustics and deep bass, tapping into the natural acoustical qualities found in wood. Receive studio tuned, premium sound with crystal clear clarity- an experience exclusively delivered by Symphonized
- UNIQUE COMFORT FIT IN EAR DESIGN: Custom silicone ear tips available in three sizes (S/M/L) create noise isolation to reduce ambient noise for an incomparable audio experience; ensure the perfect fit for maximum noise isolation and comfort during long term wear
- USER-FRIENDLY! EASY TO USE: Deluxe features including volume control, pause/play capabilities, answer/end call function, Voice Control, and a smart inline microphone give you complete control over your listening experience, all while ensuring you never have to fumble around for your device.
- STYLE FOR EVERYONE: These ear buds offer something for everyone, available in 6 different color options with a sleek, fashionable dual toned tangle-free TPE cable; The NRG 3.0 is where durability, practicality, necessity, convenience and style meet
- COMPATABILITY: With luxury design and top notch sound quality, Symphonized earbuds are compatible with the latest generations of your favorite devices: iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android, tablets, mp3 players and others with a standard 3.5mm audio jack
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NRG 3.0 In-Ear Wood Headphones - Black Night & Hazy Gray
With its unique acoustical properties, wood has always played a crucial role in music, giving life to instruments and concert halls that have inspired music-lovers for centuries. Today, Symphonized continues this legacy through handcrafted, all-natural wood headphones and speakers, with each style offering listeners a unique experience unmatched by many of the modern materials used today. In addition to great sound, all Symphonized products are assembled by hand and meticulously tested, ensuring every device is always strong, durable and ready to rock.
Carrying Pouch - For faster, easier access to your buds.
6 Pairs of Customer Fit Silicone Tips - In small, medium, and large for a smooth, comfortable fit.
Bulit-in Mic & Controls - Skip tracks, activate Voice Control and respond to phone calls
Pure & Powerful - Crisp acoustics, deep bass and zero breakage at every volume level.
Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack - Provides a stronger sound connection without leakage.
Volume Control - For faster, easier access to your device.
HANDCRAFTED FROM NATURAL WOOD
Artistry and acoustics band together for a sophisticated, more superior sound.
Stand out in a sea of plastic with our distinct earbud style.
MORE HUES, LESS HASSLE
Tangle-free cords in a variety of colors to match your mood.
Compare with similar items
tron YSM1000 Headphones, Earbuds, High Definition, in-ear, Noise Isolating, Heavy Deep Bass for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, etc (Gold Without Mic)
Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbuds Headphones with Mic/Controller RP-TCM125-K (Black)
Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic (Zebra)
Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headset (Black)
Bluetooth Earphones | Symphonized XTC Bluetooth Headphones | Stereo Wood Earbuds | Secure Fit for Sport | Gym Wireless Earbuds with Built-in Mic - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6.6 x 1 x 1 in||0.79 x 0.47 x 1.18 in||7 x 2 x 2 in||6.1 x 3.7 x 1.2 in||2.63 x 1.5 x 6.75 in||6.8 x 3.5 x 1.3 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.21 ounces||0.8 ounces||2.47 ounces||2.4 ounces||2.56 ounces|
|Additional Features||Noise-Isolation, android-phone-control, ios-phone-control, deep bass, universal-phone-control, stereo, sports-and-exercise, Microphone-Feature, ofc cord, lightweight||—||universal-phone-control||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control||android-phone-control||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Buuuuttttt--they will become my back up and that's because despite being only 4 months old, the controls on it whacked out. If I even bump the little Sound/skip remote on the headphone wire it zooms up the sound or turns it completely off when plugged into my computer. They are completely unusable with my iPhone. It will constantly bring up Siri or start skipping around in the songs/podcasts, speeding them up, jumping back. I thought it might be a phone problem but when I switched to an older pair non of this was happening. It's made it so I can't work out with them and even worse, I'm a professional Illustrator so I move enough when I draw that I can't use them while I'm with them.
So the earphones themselves are great quality. But the attachments are what screwed this product over. I was really hoping for a pair of earphones that could last over 6 months with the price point these are at, but honestly I won't be buying these again and will try a different route this time.
UPDATE 7.20.17: So the company did reach out to me and are sending me a replacement pair. If the new set lasts longer, i will be so happy. I really do like these--just so long as they don't break so quickly.
I do wanna make very clear though, the sound on these headphones is really awesome. The pair of headphones I have been using since these were broken has much quieter and poorer sound quality (a $15 pair btw), which was immediately noticeable after using these. I just wish these ones didn't have the remote at all or possibly had one of those nylon/almost shoelace kind of cords, those seem more durable, lightweight and less noticeable or at least what I use headphones for.
I never received any replacement headphones from the company.
- Excellent 5-star sound quality including bass.
- Comfortable 5-star fit in spite of unusual shape. I often leave these in my ears while sleeping, not as comfortable then but surprisingly fine.
- Customer support was responsive with about an email every 24 hours for any questions I had.
- Volume control not working with my older smartphone (HTC Droid DNA). The buttons change the track instead. They did work on a newer phone (BLU Life X). It would have been better if I were aware of this from product description or elsewhere.
-------------- Update within one year --------------
- It stopped working properly (sound volume in right earpiece is several times less than the left earpiece). Warranty team did send me a replacement while noting that the replacement's warranty is only for the remaining period of the original warranty, which was just two weeks for me. The replacement does not work at all for one earpiece, but with the original warranty period expired, I cannot get a replacement anymore. My best understanding is that they sent me a faulty piece as replacement knowing that I can't do anything.
Opinions on these things are unavoidably subjective and depend heavily on personal tastes and listening habits, so it's probably relevant to state those of mine upfront: My enthusiasm for classical music veers dangerously close to the nutty edge, as my collection of 2,100+ CDs (about 95% classical) would attest. For decades, I have also attended (and sometimes participated in) performances of symphony orchestras, choral groups big and small, as well as chamber ensembles and individual recitals. So, even though I am not "audiophile" enough to be equipped with headphone amps, I sure know what my music should sound like.
I also have a bunch of headphones for comparison listening, including
-Panasonic RP-TCM125 Ergo Fit
All of these were among Wirecutter.com's top picks one time or another recently, and all of them I have found pleasing in one way or another. After a few months of living with my Symphonized NRG 3.0 headphones, I come to the conclusion that, over all, I would prefer these headphones to all the others.
The very first thing I noticed right away with my Symphonized NRG 3.0 pair was the exceptional efficiency of volume production. At the usual volume setting I listen with other pairs, these are considerably louder. I like to listen to music loud enough so that the full sound quality of the instruments/voices can be clearly discerned, but not so loud as to bust ear-drums. It is known that people tend to favor louder speakers/headphones during listening comparisons, so in forming my opinions I have tried my best to reduce the player's volume setting to offset its higher efficiency when I listened with the Symphonized pair.
The first few recordings I listened to using the Symphonized pair happened to be string quartets. I was awe-struck by how good they sounded. It took a while before I figured out what gave the additional listening pleasure: The four instruments are presented vividly at four individual locales in the sound stage. And thankfully, this was not accomplished with edgy or shrill sound. The tones are pliant and alive and the instruments are clearly and palpably THERE! The quality of the Sony pairs listed above that I appreciate the most is their ability to render individual instruments with air around them (so to speak). But the Symponized pair presents the instruments with a steady vividness unlike anything I heard before. This effect may be a little less noticeable with other instruments or orchestral sections but still quite noticeable. I have no idea whether this has anything to do with the fact that wood rather than plastic is used for the ear-pieces, and honestly I really don't care. Sound quality is what matters to me.
Like most people, I often wish headphone could produce a bit more bass than they are usually capable of. Here the Symphonized 3.0 pair also does a lot better than most other headphones. Better yet, the bass sound is musical, sounding like real low strings or timpani should, not at all boomy or boxy. It's probably not for people who prefer to hear heavy drumbeats over everything else, but it's plenty satisfying for me. I want the bass to provide firm support for the music, not be the prima donna of it all unless during a timpani or double-bass solo.
On good stereo recordings, the Symphonized 3.0 pair produces the sense of an unusually wide sound stage and a fairy nice sense of depth too. It fills the whole sound stage with a warm, unforced, and very musical sound. Though occasionally I hear some hollow piano tones, I suspect that's more the faults of the recordings.
All in all, I have found the Symphonized NRG 3.0 headphones a very happy purchase that makes extremely pleasurable listening, especially if your musical tastes and listening habit resemble mine. You will find their sounds warm and full. More than any other headphones I have listened to, these give a lot of vivid presence to the music. Very very impressive indeed!
I could wish for clearer indications on the ear-pieces to distinguish the left from the right, but that probably amounts to ungrateful nit-picking.
Most recent customer reviews
Greatest surprise came recently when I accidentally ran them through the washer. They still work perfectly.Read more