4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic (Blue)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Handcrafted with Genuine Wood: These earphones produce a crisp powerful acoustic sound with strong deep bass. Studio-tuned audio with crystal clarity guaranteed.
- Unique in-ear canal design: These noise cancelling in-ear headphones reduce ambient noise for an exceptional audio experience.
- Comfort-fit: Three sizes (S/M/L) of custom silicone ear tips to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone and one eco-friendly convenient carrying pouch included.
- Easy to Use: Answer or end calls, activate Voice Control, skip tracks with a smart built-in in-line microphone. The ear buds also have a sleek tangle-free nylon cord that comes in fourteen different colors.
- Compatibility: With the stylish design and high-end sound quality, Symphonized earbuds are compatible with the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. They work with all Androids, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices with a standard 3.5 mm jack.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NRG In-Ear Wood Headphones - Blue
With its unique acoustical properties, wood has always played a crucial role in music, giving life to instruments and concert halls that have inspired music-lovers for centuries. Today, Symphonized continues this legacy through handcrafted, all-natural wood headphones and speakers, with each style offering listeners a unique experience unmatched by many of the modern materials used today. In addition to great sound, all Symphonized products are assembled by hand and meticulously tested, ensuring every device is always strong, durable and ready to rock.
Carrying Pouch - For faster, easier access to your buds.
6 Pairs of Customer Fit Silicone Tips - In small, medium, and large for a smooth, comfortable fit.
Bulit-in Mic & Controls - Skip tracks, activate Voice Control and respond to phone calls
Pure & Powerful - Crisp acoustics, deep bass and zero breakage at every volume level.
Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack - Provides a stronger sound connection without leakage.
HANDCRAFTED FROM NATURAL WOOD
Artistry and acoustics band together for a sophisticated and superior sound.
Stand out in a sea of plastic with our distinct earbud style.
MORE HUES, LESS HASSLE
Tangle-free cords in a variety of colors to match your mood.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These have an angled jack which is a good thing for extending cord life, and the cord is nice and long.
I liked how full these sounded, the bass is there, the high and mids are a bit dampened, but thats the whole point of using wood in your headphones, wood gives the sound a warm feelings, aka, heavier bass, lower highs. I can still easily understand music, and its not even noticeable to those of you who are newbies to headphones and critical listening, but to a trained ear, its something worth noting.
I own a pair of Sony MDR-XB800's, and I got these earbuds to use when I'm out and about, because these are infact very portable, in case you did not know that earbuds were portable, yes, they work with just about any audio device.
Cons: Slightly uncomfortable after long use, and when putting them in I get a popping/crackling noise from some diaphragms being forced in and out.
If these didn't have that annoying popping when I put them in, I would give them 5/5, but that popping is just annoying.
I WOULD recommend these to other people.
I did an extensive search for headphones under $50 looking for good sound, stronger build, and interchangeable ear pieces incase they didn't fit properly.
These made a lot of lists and I think it's pretty deserving based on my experiences. First off, the packaging is nice. You get a small bag along with multiple ear pieces to help find the right fit. The cord seems to be more durable (initially) and actually much longer than I typically see in headphones. This may be annoying to some people, but it's nice for me if I need to set my phone away from my work space.
As far as the sound, which is very important to me, I think there is a very good balance between bass and treble. These aren't going to perform like Beats, which I have never been a fan of due to overwhelming bass. There are a lot of claims that the wood helps with the sound. I'm not sure if this is marketing, but the sound again is good. I've owned several 20-30 dollar headphones such as Skull Candies and I think these are some of the best. I've also owned Bose and Sony's that cost 150-300 dollars. These obviously aren't on that level, but very good.
With headphones like these, my hope is to get a year out of them. Anything beyond that is a bonus.
I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for an entry level in ear headphone with good overall sound. If something fails over time, I will come back and update this review accordingly.
Most recent customer reviews
But they sadly only lasted about 3 months before getting a short.Read more
PROS: They really do sound better than any cheaper earbuds that I have owned.Read more