3 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Symphonized XTC Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Microphone
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Symphonized in-ear noise cancelling headphones are handcrafted from real wood. Come with 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- The earphones have crisp powerful sound and strong deep bass
- Three sizes (S/M/L) of custom comfortable silicone ear tips and one eco-friendly convenient carrying pouch come with our earbuds
- Answer or end calls, activate Voice Control, skip tracks with a smart built-in in-line microphone. The headphones also have a sleek tangle-free nylon cord that comes in different colors
- With the stylish design and high-end sound quality, Symphonized earphones are designed for the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. They work with all Androids, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
With its unique acoustical properties, wood provides the best sound reproduction.
Genuine wood makes up the interiors of concert halls; that’s where you will feel you are when you listen to your favorite audio with Symphonized natural wood headphones.
Neodymium magnets provide enough power to bring out top-quality acoustics. The result? Energizing, high- fidelity sound completely surrounds you and intensifies your musical experience. With their superior strength and durability, excellent noise isolation, distortion-free volume levels and deep bass, Symphonized headphones are perfect for iPhones/ iPods/ iPads, tablets, mp3 players, and more. Choose Symphonized natural wood headphones for your listening pleasure, and we're sure you'll never go back to plastic.
✓ Comes with 3 additional sets of comfortable silicone ear tips and one eco-friendly convenient carrying pouch.
✓ An ingenious design that ensures comfortable fit while maximizing bass and providing clear crisp sound.
✓ Backed by one-year warranty and U.S based customer support.
Driver Unit: Dynamic 8mm Neodymium
Sensitivity: 101± 3dB at 1 KHz, 1mW
Impedance: 16 Ohms
Frequency Response: 18Hz-22kHz
R&L Balance: ± 3dB (50Hz-6kHz, 1mW)
Total Harmonic Distortion: <3dB
Rated Input Power: 5mW
Connection: 3.5mm gold-plated jack
Cable Length: 48’’/1.2m nylon cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I put them on i was very happy with the rich bass tones. I had to adjust the equalizer to boost the higher frequencies to balance out the enhanced bass. The sound is just as good if not better than a set of far more expensive Bose headphones I have. In fact, the XRC's are now used exclusively.
As for the noise cancelling abilities, while they do not have this technology built in, the way they fit nice and tight into my ear canal negates most all external noise so no need to spend a ton more on a NC headset.
I'd say these earphones rival those costing $100 or more. They're well built out of good quality materials with a one year warranty. Highly recommended! As a bonus they arrived the same day ordered for free, which was really cool!
1. Punchy, boomy bass for the price.
2. Woven cord is very easy to untangle.
3. Red cord color is fun and appears higher end.
4. Microphone was very clear in call and voice memo tests.
5. First set worked perfectly, unlike my two faulty Brainwavz pairs.
6. Sturdy construction at Y wire split.
1. Highs are not sparkly clear.
2. No soft-shell carrying case with zipper. There is a "meh" linen drawstring pouch included.
3. No Comply bonus tips included.
4. No volume controls.
5. For those who care, the packaging is much cheaper and less appealing with its weird Jack-O-Lantern design.
6. Discerning L/R earbuds is not the easiest even though the mic/button is on the left wire. They could use a more obvious marker on the ear bud instead of a very difficult to read stamp on the black rubber.
Overall, I definitely recommend the Symphonized XTC Wood In-Ear Headphones over the Brainwavz. Or for a few extra bucks I might consider the discontinued iBeats which are much cheaper these days.
Symphonized team contacted me after this review and they graciously offered to send me a replacement unit, I got it and I'm really glad that they honored their one year warranty.
That's great of you Symphonized and it shows commitment to your customers, you won me over as a loyal customer :)
For the price I have no problem of buying a new one if it breaks down because it's an excellent earbud.
I bought 2, this and another one.
Each one Lasted only few months before one of the ear buds stopped working!!!!!
If there was a rating for companies that stand behind their products and care about customer service, Symphonized would get 5 Stars in my book. I wasn't 100% thrilled with the XTC Earbuds, but Symphonized stepped in made me a happy camper. They offered me another model (DRM In-Ear Headphones with Mic) that addressed the issues I had with the XTC model. Symphonized was responsive to my concerns and everything was handled quickly and effortlessly. Kudos to Symphonized for caring about their customer base in this climate of rising profits under the guise of declining quality.
In my original review of the XTC, I had stated that though the sound quality is excellent, I had issue with the textured cord creating a distracting noise when they would rub up against each other. The XTC with its smooth vinyl-like cords solved that issue and I couldn't be happier.
Below is an excerpt of my original review of the XTC Earbuds:
I ran across these earbuds while browsing for some new headphones. The concept of wood-bodied earbuds sounded intriguing, the price was reasonable, and the reviews on many of Symphonized products were above average. So I figured to give them a shot. They arrived a couple of days later, popped them in my ears, plugged it into my phone and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the sound they delivered. Sound was crisp, bass was deep and not muddy. HOWEVER, any enjoyment delivered from these earbuds is thrown out the window by the textured cords rubbing against each other, causing the rubbing sound to travel up to the earbuds, drowning out virtually anything to which you're listening.
Most recent customer reviews
So far they have been great. They sound very good and balanced overall.Read more