|Item model number||SODIAL|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||2 x 2 x 0.4 inches|
USB Sync & Charging Cable (Hot Pink) for Iphone apple
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB Sync & Charging Cable (Hot Pink) for Iphone apple
- This USB data cable is for you to use to connect your device to your laptop or desktop computer.
- Driver files are required for installation before use, which you can simply download from your device manufacturer's office website!
- FEATURES: Data Cable serves as the connector between the device and a computer You can backup your phonebook and contacts, organize your pictures and music files, download pictures, music, ringtones and games between your computer and device with appropriate software
- Length: 48inch
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Very Nice Fuschia / Hot Pink color USB cable that will charge and sync your iPhones and Ipods and iPads. No need to pay full price for the boring white color! Bring color to your life with this superb choice! Visit our webstore for more color choices! Thank you for your business!
Top customer reviews
My IPOD battery went dead, I thought ok I'll use my new cables. I purchased three additional cables and this cable and charger. Every single one of them gave me the same problem. I thought I had a problem with my IPOD, but my real problem was none of the cables were actually connecting my IPOD to any power or to my computer (which would not see my IPOD device) and therefore, it kept shutting down my IPOD and giving me the Apple logo. I called countless Apple Stores to see if they could give me some advise but I didn't get anything but offers for maintenance warranties. For some reason I brought my IPOD to another room and just happened to grab the actual Apple cable and charger. This is when I learned that my IPOD was not damaged. I spent over 8 hours on the phone calling and talking to everyone and anyone trying to get some kind of assistance and the entire time it was all the cheap cables I purchased from CHINA through AMAZON.
AMAZON, NEEDS TO KICK THESE BAD VENDORS OFF THEIR SITE.
I am so tired of buying things that do not work, receiving what is not advertised or just something that is so cheap that it breaks within minutes or days of my purchase and costing you more to return it than to just keep it and realize you made a big mistake.