- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Synergee Steel Mace Available from 5 to 40 lbs – Mace Club – Macebells for Functional Fitness
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||5 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||41.1 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ FUNCTIONAL FULL-BODY WORKOUTS ★ – Hit muscle groups at angles no other equipment can reach. With the Synergee Mace Club, static, fluid, and dynamic movements will test your strength and stability to the max. The weighted sphere at the end creates a unique, extended lever for you to compensate for. It can be lengthened or shorted to challenge your individual limits and crush your personal fitness goals.
- ★ SOLID, SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE ★ – Our Macebells are made from steel and come to you in one solid piece, no assembly required. The Handle is embossed with 1.2 mm diamond knurling to help you hold on tight through every swing, joust, and swipe. It has been poured and welded with precision to provide you with an expertly made, durable Maceclub.
- ★ TRAIN LIKE A WARRIOR ★ – Mace clubs have been used since the 1200’s to train Persian warriors for battle and have stood the test of time. They will test your strength, agility, muscular endurance and control with dynamic, rotational movements. Learn how to control your body under tension with intention and you’ll be ready to face any battle life throws your way.
- ★ WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE★ – This Mace Club is 5 lbs; 31.6” long; has a 1.3” diameter handle; 1.2 mm diamond knurling; and a 3.6” diameter sphere at the end. Each Macebell is made from durable steel.
- ★ NO SWEAT GUARANTEE ★ – Leave the sweating and swearing for your training! Buying from Synergee means quick, hassle-free, and caring customer service! Plus, we offer a better-than-money-back guarantee: if there is an issue with your product for any reason, we will send you a new one quickly and absolutely FREE! 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Number 1 Goal!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Macebells are a piece of strength equipment that have been conditioning invincible warriors for centuries. As far back as the 1200’s, Gada – a club with a spherical head which our modern-day Macebell is fashioned after – was used to strengthen Persian soldiers; and into the 20th century, it’s been incorporated into strongman training.
In short, this piece of equipment is timeless and recognized for making incredible athletes. If you want to face everyday with the determination and resilience of a warrior, add a Macebell to your workouts IMMEDIATELY!
Our Macebells are simple and effective: made of steel, heavy towards the spherical end, and embossed with 1.2 mm diamond knurling on the shaft to aid with grip. Macebells are available in 5 lb increments from 5 to 40 lbs.
The multitude of unilateral movements and core- and shoulder-engaging workouts you can do with this one solid piece of equipment is staggering. To be a warrior, you need to train like one. You need a Macebell.
SIMPLE & LONG-LASTING
The Macebell is one solid piece with no moving parts. This makes it easy to use, transport, and store. Aside from wiping the chalk off it after workouts, maintenance is minimal, and their lifespan is exceptionally long.
ENDORSED BY WARRIORS & STRONGMEN
Since the 13th century, Persian warriors have been using macebells to prepare them for battle; and since the 20th century, strongmen have been using macebells to train their bodies to handle any heavy, unconventional items that come their way. The strength benefits this equipment provides has been proven for nearly 1000 years and it will work for you, too!
CONSTANTLY VARIED FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENTS
The Macebell is unique because of the challenges it can bring to your workout that no other piece of fitness equipment can. The weight is meant to be far away from your center of gravity, making the weight feel heavier than it is and forcing your stabilizer muscles to work harder (i.e. get stronger) to counterbalance the uneven weight distribution. The Macebell makes you WORK for every rep!
If you are new to the Macebell game, start light and start slow. The progression you should focus on is:
1) gain good static control (holding the Mace in place); 2) good fluid control (moving in one plane, not too much rotation); 3) good dynamic movements (a full, swinging and rotational movement)
If you start swinging right away, you could do more harm to your body than good. Because the Macebell is unevenly distributed weight, you need to allow your body to accommodate this long, extended lever. Focus on keeping the Macebell close, not overcommitting to the movement; that is, don’t allow it to pull you out of a solid, grounded position.
Learn to counterbalance the weight, swing it under tension and with intention, and you will gain that warrior strength you are after!
Product detailsColor:a) 5lb
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 1 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 24, 2019
- Manufacturer : Synergee
- ASIN : B07VPKZKD2
Best Sellers Rank:
#50,561 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #105 in Strength Training Bars
- Customer Reviews:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like this thing a lot more than I like kettlebells.
Because it is on a bar, you can adjust your grip to drastically change the position of the fulcrum, totally changing the intensity.
Because the weight is only on one end, you are forced to work asymmetrically, therefore you must do even repetitions on both sides of your body, therefore it will be much harder to develop muscle asymmetry than with a barbell or kettlebell, where the strong arm can pick up slack for the weak arm.
Also, these are better than anything else I have ever used for tricep extensions. The handle does not touch your head on the way down, so you don't have to overextend your shoulder backwards to avoid bonking your head like tricep extensions with dumbbell or kettlebell, and the weight hanging below makes it easy to stably and smoothly pull the mace through the extension. Better than empty barbell, dumbell, or kettlebell. It's literally the best way I can imagine to do tricep extensions.
Only one complaint. I kind of wish the weight was imprinted in the metal, because with time and use the stickers will eventually peel off, but stickers don't affect the performance.
Gada exercise is highly underrated.
EDIT:The super glue worked and the cap hasn't moved.
By Isaac C. on April 2, 2021
EDIT:The super glue worked and the cap hasn't moved.
My example came well packed with no observable damage.
The mace is solid. The handle is hollow with a plastic end-cap plugged the non-mace end.
The knurling is effective, but could be cut a bit deeper for heavier models.
The paint job was thorough and undamaged when received.
This tool is not promoted as an impact tool. So, while it seems sufficiently well made for any exercise use, I wouldn't employ it otherwise. Buy a maul or a sledge hammer instead,
That's not to say that it wouldn't hold up. I just don't think that such usage is what it's designed for.
And, would the warranty then cover it if damaged ?
I'm satisfied and will be ordering two more sizes.
Recommended for strengthening exercises.
Get one. Get two and give one to a friend.
I'm not paid to say this nor do i have any affiliation with this company.
These are the REAL deal and are BUILT to LAST.
You will be handing these down to your children and their children. Def worth every penny!
Top reviews from other countries
Good grip, comfortable to use.
I would not recommend this for people with small hands. This mace i believe has a 1.6" handle. Feels pretty good in my large hand. The 10lbs by retrospec has a 1.3" handle, and believe me, it's a huge difference.
All and all, the synergy mace is the best mace I've gotten from the 3 companies I've tried (-1 star for the bad machining finish on the grips)
Oh and this one has the best "ringing" sound ever!!! Rings like a bell when you slide your hand along the shaft the right. It's very cool :)
Reviewed in Canada on December 30, 2020
Moral of the story, if you think you’re a big tough guy like me, go lighter with your first mace.
My wife said "I don't think you can use that in the house!"
It's heavy. 25lbs is too much to start with. I'd got with 10 or 15lbs but they aren't available.