Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 20, 2017
Excellent shipping speed and an excellent battery...
on February 27, 2013
I bought a couple of these batteries to use in an off-brand helmet cam that I have, and have been pleasantly surprised. They hold up much longer than the battery that came with the unit, and also a lot longer than other replacement batteries I have purchased. On a recent ski trip to Taos, I didn't even have to use the spare battery - I got all the video I wanted over a 3 day period on a single charge. Testing before the trip showed that I could easily get over 2 hours on a battery, and that was what I was hoping when I purchased them. I can definitely recommend these!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 5, 2015
I purchased two of these batteries a while ago to go along with my camcorder for ghost hunting. They worked fine when I first got them, but after charging them maybe 4 or 5 times, they fail to charge again. I put them on my charger and the light shows green, that they are charged. But when I put them in my camcorder, it shows that they are dead, or at least almost completely drained. I haven't been impressed with them, yet, so I will keep looking for some more durable options, I believe.
on July 3, 2017
Always nice to have a spare battery and this product works great. Charges fast and holds the charge for more than 2 hours of constant recording. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an additional battery.
on March 24, 2017
Just what I needed!
on July 8, 2016
Works well.
on January 9, 2017
Don't waste your money for this product. The battery loses the charge in 3-4 days without the camera was used. This new battery is worse than the one I wanted to replace after many years.
on May 15, 2014
This battery works great. It is my backup battery for my hd video camera. I don't use it much, because my digital camera has hd video as well, and I got it out the other day after a long storage and the spare still had a charge.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 31, 2011
I bought this so my Chumby One could be taken off the shelf and used on the couch, and to help it survive power sags. So far so good. I don't know how long it will hold the Chumby up, but I know I've gone at least 45 minutes so no problems there.
6 helpful votes