- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: Perfect Storm Publications (February 2, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592680909
- ISBN-13: 978-1592680900
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,216,153 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Synergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business, and Brand Your Ministry Paperback – February 2, 2009
|New from||Used from|
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pam is a master in her field with a heart of gold. While she shares her marketing, communication, social media and branding methods and resources; Pam's genius lies in creating and cultivating relationships. These relationships have the potential to develop into strategic partnerships enriching those directly connected and more importantly Pam's compound interest of abundance overflows into our local communities.
Also, you will walk away with the following tips:
1) Get ready for the opportunity
2) Give from the heart
3)Quantify your time and stick with it
5) You are closer to securing that million $ deal than you realize
6) Make a list of people/company you want to synergize with and do itSynergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business, and Brand Your Ministry
Follow the directions step-by-step, and you'll be learning from some of the best Joint Venture and copywriting people in the world. If you're after results and not fluff and padding, this book is for you.
Versandra Kennebrew, Author
Thank God for the Shelter - Memoirs of a homeless healer