Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2017
Probably just unlucky, but my pittie has a full-body allergic reaction when washed with this shampoo, causing hives, bumps and massive hair loss. Wasn't sure if it was returning from boarding, or the bath itself. So we waited, his skin was fine, we washed him, and his skin was a nightmare shortly after.
on October 13, 2017
It's an okay shampoo. It smelled good when I put it on initially, but the smell went away pretty quick. However, it was our rescue's first bath,and so that might be what it was... If the next bath is any better, I will update the post, but meh so far.
on July 2, 2015
LOVE this product! First time buyer, and have used it twice on my 1 year old Amara (pit bull) and am already seeing great results. She has extremly dry itchy skin due to a flea allergy at the base of her tail and down her hind legs, in her arm pits and sides of her belly. A couple days after applying her flea medication, I have been using the good shampoo, have used twice so far. Her skin is no longer red and her dry spots are no longer dry with just 2 shampoos! I am VERY happy with the product! :)
on September 22, 2017
Came with no top and black tape was used to seal it. Obviously the shipper knew the product was defective.
on July 25, 2017
Have only used it twice, and I did see a small difference in my dog's skin irritation. Will keep using it.
on September 15, 2017
doesn't smell much like teatree when hair is dry, which is a plus.
on April 3, 2016
Our dog has had "frito" feet and we learned our previous oatmeal shampoo may have been contributing, so we switched to this anti-yeast shampoo. HUGE improvement. So glad we switched.
on April 22, 2017
Use on my little dog, seems to not effect her sensitive skin.
on July 15, 2017
Great product but too strong for my furbaby skin.
on November 28, 2012
I bought this on a friend's recommendation and it works pretty well. Our dog's coat (rotweiller/chow mix) feels and smells great after shampooing and is really shiny. These conditions seem to last longer too then other shampoos I have tried on our variety of dogs over the years.